Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Los Santos Army Base

Started by Doc., January 14, 2017, 09:48

Doc.

Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Martin

Not bad. But you could have tried to create something else than rather creating something similar to Narwick's Army Base.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Doc.

Quote from: Martin on January 14, 2017, 10:28
Not bad. But you could have tried to create something else than rather creating something similar to Narwick's Army Base.
This is different, not the same objects xD. I just didnt map an army base in my whole " carreer", i wanted to try :P

Martin

Quote from: DOC on January 14, 2017, 10:37
Quote from: Martin on January 14, 2017, 10:28
This is different, not the same objects xD. I just didnt map an army base in my whole " carreer", i wanted to try :P

As much as I see you only used different base, the airport is the same, and it's not one of the biggest bases.

Also, this:

The toll doesn't fit there at all. I suggest you to remove the tolls, with the cabins and replace them with else. Also, that place isn't one of the best as an entrance of an army base.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Clucker

DOC don't you want to use [Imgur]linkhere[\imgur] so we don't have to open another tab? xD and it's easier to check ;) the album will be generated automatically in your post

Doc.

Quote from: Pepe_The_Frog on January 14, 2017, 15:25
DOC don't you want to use [Imgur]linkhere[\imgur] so we don't have to open another tab? xD and it's easier to check ;) the album will be generated automatically in your post
imgur bbcode is broken and u have to go to imgur site anyway :D

Ari

Add military vehicles, as it is a military base, good job.

Ethan

Quote from: Rory on January 14, 2017, 17:04

^

Doc.

Quote from: Rory on January 14, 2017, 17:04
Thank you, i thought about some places to put some Barracks and stuff before, but i just wanted to post the map without vehicles.

TheGame

The base isn't that bad, but the location is. Why would you put an army base right in front of a boulevard where people visit the beach?  ::)

Clucker

Quote from: TheGame on January 15, 2017, 10:26
The base isn't that bad, but the location is. Why would you put an army base right in front of a boulevard where people visit the beach?  ::)

This ^ ^ ^  :like:

Doc.

Quote from: TheGame on January 15, 2017, 10:26
I dont know i just took the vice city example, and that spot is good for an entrance, well..not for an army base obviously, but for an entrance (to something). I agree with you, the location isnt the best for this kind  of build, thanks

Martin

That place would be nice as an entrance of an island. I already began working on such thing, but in the very beginning.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Doc.

Quote from: Martin on January 15, 2017, 15:16
That place would be nice as an entrance of an island. I already began working on such thing, but in the very beginning.
That would be cool if we could connect WC truckstop with that point through a highway or something, we would have 2 ways to get from ls to wc

Clucker

Quote from: DOC on January 15, 2017, 15:24
Quote from: Martin on January 15, 2017, 15:16
That would be cool if we could connect WC truckstop with that point through a highway or something, we would have 2 ways to get from ls to wc

you're a server mapper now? :O