News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

/records cmd

Started by Doc., January 07, 2017, 19:15

Doc.

A command /records that shows you the record for mileage or missions? For Example Tipir the record of tow missions (+ammount)
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Shock

there is a topic on forum and i find it better to have it on forum.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Doc.

Quote from: Shock on January 07, 2017, 19:19
there is a topic on forum and i find it better to have it on forum.
Link pls?

Kake

Ethan

that is more server records. he might mean people with most tow jobs, or arctic jobs done...  the stats thing was on the first website, you could categorized by who made most [insert load or something here]
something like this you mean?
http://www.convoytrucking.net/players/scoretable/convoy_score  << thats just score, mileage driven, truck loads, and convoy score, dont know what happened to the old one displaying all the stats

Scoopy

Well, it would be hard to get it scripted ig and keep it updated everytime so it would be better to make a forum thread.

Dobby

Quote from: Scoopy on January 08, 2017, 00:08
Well, it would be hard to get it scripted ig and keep it updated everytime so it would be better to make a forum thread.

My MySQL skills are a bit rusty but no, its not hard at all. Query and display. 
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Doc.

I mean something that shows the record for anything, u just do /records and see
Best artic trucker:CVTM
Best gravel hauler:$nake etc etc.

CarlJohnson

Just check out the topic on forum. It'd be pain in the ass to update it everytime someone creates a new record unless you want basic records such as artic, etc
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Doc.

Dobby said he can script it so it updates by itself. That forum topic is very old, Tipir doesnt appear there with 8k+ tow missions, only some guy with 6k, so just script it so it can update automatically.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: DOC on January 08, 2017, 08:50
Dobby said he can script it so it updates by itself. That forum topic is very old, Tipir doesnt appear there with 8k+ tow missions, only some guy with 6k, so just script it so it can update automatically.
Are you asking us to do it or ordering us? I get a feel of later one after reading your post. Although I don't see a point of doing this as we already have a topic, you can ask moderators to update it.
Displaying basic stuff such as Tow, etc is not hard at all.

Create a poll and lets see how it goes
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Clucker

Quote from: CarlJohnson on January 08, 2017, 08:57
Quote from: DOC on January 08, 2017, 08:50
Are you asking us to do it or ordering us? I get a feel of later one after reading your post. Although I don't see a point of doing this as we already have a topic, you can ask moderators to update it.
Displaying basic stuff such as Tow, etc is not hard at all.

Create a poll and lets see how it goes

DBMS_Output.Put_line("=)))");

Kake

I dont like the idea of /records as it needs some scripting but i do like the idea of showing more stats in scoretable.I guess that's not hard if you can do some MySQL

Ethan

Quote from: Kakeshi on January 08, 2017, 11:41
I dont like the idea of /records as it needs some scripting but i do like the idea of showing more stats in scoretable.I guess that's not hard if you can do some MySQL
we had that at one point but it seems to no longer exist in the old, nor current website.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview