News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Rockfort Island

Started by Doc., January 03, 2017, 12:02

Ethan

response here and suggestion to anyone who makes a road to an "island," dont make the road so long so that it takes 30 minutes just to drive to the island you made.... I dont like that someone (not isolating you just about everyone in general) adds like 20 road pieces and you have to travel soo long to get to the place...

Martin

Quote from: Ethan on January 03, 2017, 22:21
response here and suggestion to anyone who makes a road to an "island," dont make the road so long so that it takes 30 minutes just to drive to the island you made.... I dont like that someone (not isolating you just about everyone in general) adds like 20 road pieces and you have to travel soo long to get to the place...

Isn't that the main point of it? What would you expect, close up towns, bumpy roads, unloads on each corner. What's the point of it?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

the whole point is to not travel 45 minutes on a bridge when 5 minutes is fine..

Doc.

Quote from: Ethan on January 03, 2017, 22:38
the whole point is to not travel 45 minutes on a bridge when 5 minutes is fine..
My whole video is 10 minutes long, the roads arent that long
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Clucker

Quote from: Ethan on January 03, 2017, 22:21
dont make the road so long so that it takes 30 minutes just to drive to the island you made....

what the are you saying 30 minutes? the video is not even 30 minutes long  ??? ??? ::) ::)

Clucker

DOC what software do you use in creating maps?

Doc.

Quote from: Pepe_The_Frog on January 04, 2017, 08:29
DOC what software do you use in creating maps?
samp map construction

matti

Doc.