Important/Urgent cargo delivery and time/no damage bonus.

Started by Benny, December 01, 2016, 20:42

Do you like this suggestion?

I like both ideas
I like the Important/Urgent cargo delivery idea
I like the time and/or no damage bonus idea
I don't like any of this

Benny

Heyo.. i'm here with the idea of important/urgent or lets say special delivery system. The idea is simple, if there is a type of cargo needed somewhere and/or fast like(artict/fuel/dumper/cement and van missions) a message would appear in chat saying what type of load it is and where to pick it up. I'm not sure if a time limit should be added, i would go for "first comes first gets it". The payout would be double the amount of normal missions plus the time bonus and a no damage bonus. Faster you get with less damage more money you get. (this should only apply to truck missions and van)

The time/no damage bonus is simple, faster you get to the destinations and less damage you take more money you get. Time bonus should not apply to missions done in convoy.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Doc.

Quote from: Benny on December 01, 2016, 20:42
Heyo.. i'm here with the idea of important/urgent or lets say special delivery system. The idea is simple, if there is a type of cargo needed somewhere and/or fast like(artict/fuel/dumper/cement and van missions) a message would appear in chat saying what type of load it is and where to pick it up. I'm not sure if a time limit should be added, i would go for "first comes first gets it". The payout would be double the amount of normal missions plus the time bonus and a no damage bonus. Faster you get with less damage more money you get. (this should only apply to truck missions and van)

The time/no damage bonus is simple, faster you get to the destinations and less damage you take more money you get. Time bonus should not apply to missions done in convoy.
Sounds interesting,but i think i saw this feature somewhere.Does the double  pay work for convoy?The double pay is separate of the 2 bonuses? Or it is double pay only if you dont damage and arrive faster than expected?Let's say 10mins expected and You arrive in half past 9.Detail it please.
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Ethan

Quote from: DOC on December 01, 2016, 21:16
Detail it please.

message pops up in chat saying urgent delivery needed [insert type and load here]. message says something along the lines of "VIP passengers from LS airport urgently requested at LV stadium for destruction derby." You have X minutes from the time of pickup [loading screen seen] to get them (safely) to LV stadium... if you arrive within X minutes -5, you get a 'quick bonus,' [whatever percent]. if you deliver the 'load' after the time limit you get regular pay... Now if you deliver the 'load' with less than 'percentage damage' you get a [safety damage bonus (something)] of 5% of your load...

TL:DR
message pops up
"urgent mission needed"
get the 'load'
deliver load within time limit set get 'speed' bonus
deliver 'load' within damage range get 'damage' bonus.

if thats different than your idea, Benny, sorry but I think that is what your talking about? [I used VIP passengers as example, didnt see (this should only apply to truck missions and van) part]

although I support this novel idea for everyone, its also been noted that "bonuses for rushing" type suggestions shouldn't be suggested...

Benny

Ethan explaned it well basicaly. Althought im not 100% sure about that time bonus since i dont want people to "race" but if added it should be with the time that it takes to compleat it "normaly".
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ari

I find it interesting, in the style of euro truck I really liked that thought bro.  :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :ccmas: :like:

I will fight more to be mapper Captain Benny.

Martin

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Xero

Not a bad suggestion, similar suggestions have been thrown out there before like this too. I think the only concern would be the "first comes first gets it" part, that would probably lead to ramming to get to the load point first and people whining that their load was stolen or something like that lol

Benny

Quote from: Xero on December 05, 2016, 21:43
Not a bad suggestion, similar suggestions have been thrown out there before like this too. I think the only concern would be the "first comes first gets it" part, that would probably lead to ramming to get to the load point first and people whining that their load was stolen or something like that lol
Probably right, but now that i think about it, it would almost be better if this would be integrated into the /work menu. There would be 2 types of mission: Blue for urgent delivery, you would get a time limit and a time bonus fo compleating it in time + the mission woild pay of 20% more thaat a normal one.
Red for fragile cargo, deliver the cargo with no damage, more you damage it less money you get. Also get a 20% bigger payout more than normal mission.

So this would all be random when you type /work. Basically just the missions that we have now would be converted into one of those 2 randomly every time you type /work.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ari

Quote from: Benny on December 06, 2016, 06:47
Probably right, but now that i think about it, it would almost be better if this would be integrated into the /work menu. There would be 2 types of mission: Blue for urgent delivery, you would get a time limit and a time bonus fo compleating it in time + the mission woild pay of 20% more thaat a normal one.
Red for fragile cargo, deliver the cargo with no damage, more you damage it less money you get. Also get a 20% bigger payout more than normal mission.
:like: :like: :ccmas: :ccmas: You convinced me, take a cookie

SlickSloth

Doc.

The first who press click on the mission from the /w menu, gets it. doesn't matter the load point stuff.An urgent delivery can appear in /w once an hour. If there is no trucker to take the delivery in 30 mins, it dissapears. Simple. Now i dont know, Benny, tell me if i said something wrong.
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Benny on December 01, 2016, 21:58
Ethan explaned it well basicaly. Althought im not 100% sure about that time bonus since i dont want people to "race" but if added it should be with the time that it takes to compleat it "normaly".

If they r done with the mission in time or less then time (but damage is less then 950) time bonus not counted

this will stop them from racing and driving properly..

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Benny

So this would all be random when you type /work. Basically just the missions that we have now would be converted into one of those 2 randomly every time you type /work.
As i stated here, the missions would appear in /work menu, any time randomly basically and not every hour. and there would be 2 types time nad other for damage not both together.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Martin

Quote from: DOC on December 08, 2016, 10:19
The first who press click on the mission from the /w menu, gets it. doesn't matter the load point stuff.An urgent delivery can appear in /w once an hour. If there is no trucker to take the delivery in 30 mins, it dissapears. Simple. Now i dont know, Benny, tell me if i said something wrong.

I am against that, since it wouldn't be fair for everyone and it's pretty much pointless.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview