Important/Urgent cargo delivery and time/no damage bonus.

Started by Benny, December 01, 2016, 20:42

Do you like this suggestion?

I like both ideas
I like the Important/Urgent cargo delivery idea
I like the time and/or no damage bonus idea
I don't like any of this

AviatorAysar

Quote from: DOC on December 08, 2016, 10:19
Quote from: Xero on December 05, 2016, 21:43
Not a bad suggestion, similar suggestions have been thrown out there before like this too. I think the only concern would be the "first comes first gets it" part, that would probably lead to ramming to get to the load point first and people whining that their load was stolen or something like that lol
The first who press click on the mission from the /w menu, gets it. doesn't matter the load point stuff.An urgent delivery can appear in /w once an hour. If there is no trucker to take the delivery in 30 mins, it dissapears. Simple. Now i dont know, Benny, tell me if i said something wrong.

With that +1... this will be something nice and new to server.. we r bored of wht is their we need something new.. something interesting <3
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Quote from: DeadWalker on December 09, 2016, 15:29
Not a bad suggestion, similar suggestions have been thrown out there before like this too. I think the only concern would be the "first comes first gets it" part, that would probably lead to ramming to get to the load point first and people whining that their load was stolen or something like that lol
The first who press click on the mission from the /w menu, gets it. doesn't matter the load point stuff.An urgent delivery can appear in /w once an hour. If there is no trucker to take the delivery in 30 mins, it dissapears. Simple. Now i dont know, Benny, tell me if i said something wrong.

With that +1... this will be something nice and new to server.. we r bored of wht is their we need something new.. something interesting <3
Only did one achievement yet bored  :like: :dislike:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Doc.

I think this thing with damage and time is way too complicated. Just put some urgent loads, once an hour, a day, or idk. That would be interesting for me. Maybe one achievement with 500 urgent loads.(van or artic, togheter). Maybe we can call the achievement "24/7 Trucker" or idk. More simple more clean. My opinion
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Spekter

Quote from: CarlJohnson on December 10, 2016, 01:50
Quote from: DeadWalker on December 09, 2016, 15:29

Only did one achievement yet bored  :like: :dislike:

All you had to do was follow your damn Upsetil prescription CJ hoho =))))

But seriously, this isn't a bad idea.

CarlJohnson

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview