News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Internet Problem?

Started by Clucker, November 06, 2016, 08:57

Clucker

Problem: I can't connect to any SAMP Server and i can't download any torrent But i can download a non-torrent files and surf the internet. I also tried downloading a torrent on my phone that is connected to same router but had the same problem.

i tried these things:

1. Opened SAMP as Administrator
2. Turned off firewall
3. checked the firewall if SAMP and Bittorent is allowed.
4. Restarted router
5. Turned off router for a few hours
6. Re-installed SAMP

I don't know what happened and i did not change anything before this happened. Same thing is happening on my phone (cannot download any torrent).... Any idea how is this happened? and how to solve this problem? :'(

P.S. i don't have any Anti-Virus... Seems my connection has an error not my laptop...

UncleDrew

try reinstalling the whole gta sa?

Clucker

Quote from: Uncle_Drew on November 06, 2016, 09:59
try reinstalling the whole gta sa?
Still same... i think it's PLDT Connection that has a problem...

UncleDrew

well. about 12 hrs go i dont have problem connecting but now i need some help

Deff

It appears that the only outbound port opened in your connection is port number 80 and 443 which is why you are able to surf the internet but can't play SA-MP. Check your router configuration if its your personal connection or contact your ISP's customer care.

UncleDrew

I can connect now :D so as you Harambe! #Ducksout4Harambe!

[hide=To Harambe(you cant understand this unless your a filipino)]
BESSSS! SANA MAMATAY NA PLDT HAHAHAAH
[/hide]

Clucker

Quote from: Uncle_Drew on November 07, 2016, 03:27
I can connect now :D so as you Harambe! #Ducksout4Harambe!

[hide=To Harambe(you cant understand this unless your a filipino)]
BESSSS! SANA MAMATAY NA PLDT HAHAHAAH
[/hide]

i can connect now! i can see server in my SAMP browser and can download torrents :'D #DicksOutforPLDT

Clucker

Quote from: Deff on November 06, 2016, 23:11
It appears that the only outbound port opened in your connection is port number 80 and 443 which is why you are able to surf the internet but can't play SA-MP. Check your router configuration if its your personal connection or contact your ISP's customer care.

i checked my router settings/configuration and everything is okay... seems our network only has a problem :'( but everything is back to normal now :D