Discount for Houses / Bases / Cars

Started by Shock, October 04, 2016, 14:50

Add this feature?

Yes
No

Shock

Hello, today an idea crossed my mind which could be totaly applicated here. In real life ( yes i know this isn't real life) sometimes properties ( Houses / Bases ) get discounted for some reasons. That system of random discounts could be implemented here to make it easier for players to get up in slots or clubs to get a better base. That wouldnt apply for houses with more than 4 slots. So only 1 2 3 4 slot houses would get discounted randomly every now and then ( maybe max 3 houses per week) with a maximum discount up to 30% of the original price

Same thing can be applied to car shops. They give car sales ( discounts ) on the model. Like Road train gets discounted for 15 to 30% for the first 5 road trains bought from the dealer.

Tell me what you think.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Martin

I like the idea, would be quite usefull, especially for new players that are hunting for a house (nevertheless, for all regulars too). The discount shouldn't be high at all, but still, I'd love to see that one day, both on houses and cars.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rahail

Shock

Quote from: Rahail on October 05, 2016, 06:00
Suggested many times before and nothing happened  :dislike:

Now we have people willing to do it

Quote from: Martin. on October 05, 2016, 04:29
I like the idea, would be quite usefull, especially for new players that are hunting for a house (nevertheless, for all regulars too). The discount shouldn't be high at all, but still, I'd love to see that one day, both on houses and cars.

I've thought about 15 to 30 % the discount procentage would also be random
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

StarFish

URMJK420

Shock

Martin

Quote from: Shock on October 05, 2016, 19:59
Higher slots should be something harder to get imo

Exactly, even with the discount, they still would be expensive as hell, so there isn't any point in it, at least in my eyes.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Xero

I think this is a fine idea, like a few other ideas that are flowing in (example: Tanker Convoys). Why not try something else, what's the worst that can happen anyways? And no I wasn't asking people to think of the worst that can happen either, let's try keep this server and it's suggestions a bit more positive and try find a solution rather than "Oh this idea was shot down years ago and we don't accept change" kind of answers. Be part of the solution, not the problem. My two cents...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview