16 (57.1%)
Have no opinion
5 (17.9%)
Bad idea
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

jayter

Hi!
Since few day on server there is discussion about fuel missions, so I want to suggest to add "fuel convoy" option. I know that topic was suggest, but at least there wasn't clear answer from admins/moderators.
Unofficialy it's aviable (bug or sth?) that a few players can get the same dst in one time, but sometimes it dont work. So, if it's possible to have the same dst's, just make it easier and unlock "fuel convoy" option.

Sorry if it is something wrong with my topic, but my english is really bad and don't understand english really good.

UncleDrew

fuel pays around 10-60k sometimes. i guess this is a bad idea. :\

Ari

Quote from: Uncle_Drew on September 30, 2016, 14:16
fuel pays around 10-60k sometimes, i guess this is a bad idea. :\
it can be possible :smile2:

UncleDrew

Loup

I think its a good idea to have a convoy in fuel mission its very interesting to play in convoy as you all know how fun it is but in fuel mission it is like no fun alone playing and can't go with your friends, the bad point is not that much big, fuel mission pays 10-60k but there is nothing bad if we get few more $k by the convoy, or if it is a problem then the bonus system should not be added to the fuel convoy and it wont give high amount of cash we will get same cash as we get in normal fuel mission the only difference will be that we will do missions with our friends.

I Gave My Vote: Yes.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

jayter

I asked about the reasons (in comment) for yours choice. Voted 9 people but only 3 justified their choice.
Cash in fuel mission is really lottery, sometimes for 5 long dsts its about $60k, and sometimes for similiar it's only $40k, so it could be little bonus, but if its only one reason for rejection this idea, bonus it's not necessary

Tevzi

It isn't how much you get from convoy just fun on a road cause 20min is one fuel mission it's being borred without anyone with you on a road

+1

Voted: YES
]

TiPiR

Metzi

Quote from: hydrangea on March 15, 2015, 18:08
Fuel cant make convoy with others, that means we can drive with our own time and speed. So we can more enjoy the fun of driving alone C:

Nuff said.

[spoiler]

I voted "Have no opinion" because I don't mind if fuel convoy is implemented or not.
[/spoiler]

sardarji

This topic is also going to be buried like other fuel convoy topics.

Ethan

Quote from: sardarji on October 02, 2016, 00:08
This topic is also going to be buried like other fuel convoy topics.
some people dont remember that fuel convoy already exists with the following exceptions:

• you may not get the same amount of destinations
  • you may get the same amount but maybe one or two of them will be in different areas
and

• you have to be in the same area to start the misson
  • starting at relative same time doesnt always guarantee the same amount nor same destinations

added Official CT fuel Convoy would take care of all the above... and its called CONVOY Trucking, why cant we convoy everything related to trucks??

jayter

So if 14 (70%) people wants fuel convoy and only 6(30%) dont want it, I would like to ask H@ to add this idea to server.
I dont count 4 people with "no idea" answer becouse they dont mind if fuel convoy will be added and it dont affect the outcome.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview