Wheels, hydraulics and NOS modification for trucks

Started by CarlJohnson, September 19, 2016, 15:30

Ability to add NOS and wheels to your truck?

Yes, add all of them
Add only Wheels and hydros but not NOS
Add only NOS and hydros but not wheels
Add only NOS and wheels but not hydros
Add neither, let it be like it is now

UncleDrew

Quote from: Rahail on September 21, 2016, 07:57

Hydraulics and Wheels: 1,500 truck loads and price should be 1 million for both each of them.

NOS: 3,000 truck loads and price should be 3 million.
i agree.

Xero

I like the idea of making it harder to get, possibly the hardest "New Achievement" in the game, since many would like new achievements anyways, this could be the way to get it for them. TheGame makes a good outline for the new goals. :like:

Ari

WHAT.
That's very expensive.

Dobby

Quote from: PinkFloyd on September 20, 2016, 17:48
Well Carl! HELLO?! Put the freaking NOS too! Like you said if they don't like they tune what they want!
And believe me the people whos sayin' NO! is the people will use it the most..

1+ Wheels, NOS and Hydros. Full pack tune what you want.

PinkFloyd

I recommend you show Carl some respect. Your message (now removed) is coming across as rather disrespectful.

I feel it should be somewhat more expensive (NOS);

Initial cost: 500,000
Charge cost: 1,000 (max of 100 charges or "uses").

Once uses are at 0, the NOS is gone until you recharge it, you should never have to buy it again.

Trucks with hydraulics are stupid, but if you enjoy them. Why the hell not.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

sardarji

Thinking of yourself only? Why not make it 10k truck loads and 10 mil, sounds good?

But yeah make it something you have to work for and is favourable to everyone. I have been saying this from long time add something to play for, to achieve something, a goal. (Like new achievements and such). Anything that motivates you to play.