Vinny (intentional ramming / blocking)

Started by Policie., July 23, 2016, 01:08

Policie.

Player reported:

Rule broken: intentional ramming / blocking
Date and time:

Proof:
well he did more the 5 times already, and this time i took pictures.

[IMGUR]http://imgur.com/a/wn8MQ[/IMGUR]

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Vinny

I'll be honest, i literally have no idea how this happened, because he was no where near even close to me, explain how my truck wasnt damaged in the process.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Policie.

here you see that he rammed me, 5 sec before he rammed me coming form other side (as you can see in the chat)

http://imgur.com/a/HOlkd

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Vinny

what are you even talking about i was on the good side, your screenshots prove it, again i have no idea how this happened as he did not appear on my screen, i only found it out by typing /loc pol and then it said happyland, he is the only player i've had trouble with, or should i say he with me, again my truck was not damaged whatsoever in the process, can't tell how this is happening
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Shock

Alright guys now please wait for an admin to answer.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Sjomp

I can't see if there was intent in these pictures, also I can't see who rammed who.
Next time please get more proof.