News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Joshy

Started by CarlJohnson, July 22, 2016, 16:31

CarlJohnson

Hi Joshy, I'd like to tell you that you really are an amazing guy, thanks for everything you've done up until now. We really appreciate your help, and the work you have done even after technically resigning as admin and scripter.

Thank you and keep guiding us :) :ccmas: :3 C:-)

#noasslickinghere (Im already mod so what's the point?)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

Joshy is just amazing.. All hes done here is just awesome-sauce...  He is an amazing young man and he will go far with life, he already has according to his profile...   :like: :like:  can I get my loan  re-paid now? j/k

Eurobeat

9/10 would smash

[hide=yes]thanks[/hide]

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Quotary

Cezy

Quote from: Fish on July 22, 2016, 19:13
9/10 would smash

[hide=yes]thanks[/hide]
I would rate 9/11 but meh xD
Congrats Joshy and thank you for all

UncleDrew

#Joshy
[hide=Show My Rectum Just Once]thanks for all Mr. Joshy the Yoshy <3[/hide]

Ari

Quote from: PreHistoricPiggy on July 23, 2016, 09:05

#Joshy
[hide=Show My Rectum Just Once]thanks for all Mr. Joshy the Yoshy <3[/hide]
LOL!

10/10 joshy

Dobby

Joshy is one of the mature players of the server. He's done an awful lot for the server behind the scenes that not everyone is aware of. Hes one of the nicest players too, always firm and fair so I have a lot of respect for him. Hope uni is going well for you josh, we don't get to speak as much as we did.

Keep up the good work and enjoy your new job. Make sure you're saving too.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Metzi

Well, I am joining this compliment topic :)

Thank you Joshy for all the work you did (and you are still doing eventually) in CT. So from the deepest part of our hearts we express our gratitude for having been part of this server and improve it as much as possible.