farty ban appeal

Started by farty, July 11, 2016, 23:50

farty

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: around 60 to 80 hours ago i guess
Reason of ban: dis insulting player
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
hello all again

warning: read the last line as its the summary for the bs down

i m not here to say the ban was unfair, or that i didn't do it, or please unban me because i donated a lot to this server

i just came here to tell u that in these few days i didn't come on CVT i felt so depressed, I'm not kidding,  i didn't know why i had no feelings, idk if I'm hungry or full, angry or happy, sleepy or fresh i did crash my FJ today morning going to grab some breakfast and now its in the garage, i won't fucking fix it atm, i just feel so empty

30 days ban cmon, that guy got 7,.. yes i know that people just talk to me with this:

Do you realize that people just tolerate you?

If you were anymore inbred you would be a sandwich.

If I wanted to kill myself, I'd climb to your ego and jump to your IQ.

"You look like a before picture."

yes i copied this from the interwebz but anyways

guys, admins, staff, mods, helpers, co-admins, co-owners, owners, share holders, investors, players, hates, lovers

please forgive me for everything i have done, i just realised i can't live without cvt for a day :(

btw I'm serious about everything, i promise you that i will change to the better, much better once i come back, just, please :( i i just want another chance (the 2515th chance, jk) i mean, ah

okay, its up to you, i know why I'm even saying this, tyler or sjomp will come and smash that automated Rejected button that broke the hearts of 503402691 people :(

what about lowering my sentence from 30 dayz to 7 days or 3 dayz? or 0, so u have to refund me the days I was banned, WTF ?

last line: im sry, forgived me, i promise imma change, gimme chance, lower unban, unban

thanks

Screenshot:
www.imgur.com

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Ari

Quote from: Sjomp on July 10, 2016, 12:14
farty is banned 30 days for Provoking/insulting/disrespect
Quote from: Tyler on July 11, 2016, 10:53
Both bans are fair.