News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Fort Calhoun

Started by Clucker, July 09, 2016, 12:57

Clucker

Story: The Las Venturas' Vicinity and its population is becoming more popular and growing than Los Santos and San Fierro. A lot of business man and people want to work here so the Mayor of Las Venturas decided to expand their growing city by building a man made/artificial island in North East of Las Venturas. Fort Calhoun was made to be an extension city and part of Las Venturas. Those coming new businessman who wants to establish businesses and establishments in Las Venturas was recommended to transfer in Fort Calhoun. 8 years after it's creation, Fort Calhoun became a Independent City and was separated from Las Venturas by the decision of San Andreas State Government because of it's strong growth of economy and population. 

================================================================
Hello, this is my second map that i created and posted here in CT :D Fort Calhoun is just a small city that i created in the north east of Spinybed, Las Venturas...

rate 1 - 10 again, with 10 being the highest :)

P.S. The expressway part leading to a county and skull island... this 3 maps/works are my next target projects :D ... Coming soon...

Objects: 3,000+

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/t7USJ[/imgur]

Policie.

Why is there a screen where i sended you 69$ to marry me? :o

Btw Nice map (y)

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Clucker

laaaawl my mistake xD hahha btw thanks :D  :like:  :ccmas:

ako

Quote from: PoliceH on July 12, 2016, 11:30
Why is there a screen where i sended you 69$ to marry me? :o

Now i know why the 8th kid is on pending list for next month!! XD XD XD  :biggrin:

Quote" CarlJohnson : When tab is full with orange player names "

Clucker

laaaaawl hahahaah! 8th kid is coming this week xD

farty

i rate 10

jk i rate it 0 because there is always barriers, make  places for chasingees to run :sadtroll:

Clucker