Fuel payment

Started by Andro, July 08, 2016, 00:40

Andro

It happenes when you have for example 5 dst and you are on your way to deliver the last one and you loose your mission and there is no admin to assist you.

So my suggestion is to get payed by each dst of fuel you deliver that way it could be more fair and the hauling wouldnt be a total loss

Ethan

somewhere in the forums here there is a topic discussing the exact thing your suggesting.... just cant find it

CarlJohnson

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=54150.0

Fuel system is fairly easy in my opinion, earlier it used to be much more difficult with exploding trailers and such. But now there's nothing as such, making paychecks at every dst would make it more easier which I personally don't like. Also in addition its not admin job to save your missions if you don't know how to drive, but we do it anyway just because we like it. So if something like
Quote from: Andro on July 08, 2016, 00:40
It happenes when you have for example 5 dst and you are on your way to deliver the last one and you loose your mission and there is no admin to assist you.
Its totally your fault, neither of system nor of admins. Admins rather have other good jobs than just saving same guys' mission every in every 5 mins.

But if you still insist on suggestion, I'd like to point out how the whole system/thing works on SAMP, you get money when you get score, no score gained = no money gained aswell (Excluding things like lottery ofcourse and such), you gain 1 score when you deliver fuel 3/4/5 dst(s) and money along with it, making paycheck at every dst would make the system uhm... baseless (?), like getting money without gaining score.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS