Fuel System

Started by Zeding669, June 27, 2016, 16:28

Zeding669

Making fuel tanks like real life for example: All trucks have the same big fuel tanks and drains quickly while cars has a smaller fuel tanks but the same amount of time as trucks ( which means only paying less for fuel for cars ) and bikes has even smaller fuel tanks then cars and the same amount of time as trucks and cars (which means paying even less for fuel then cars)

This suggestion for is that the players will not buy expensive vehicles for cop job,etc...
and to make the server more realistic :D

Ethan

bigger fuel tanks have been on many suggestion topics and wont happen, but thanks to Carl we have this

• Changed low fuel warning threshold to show earlier

meaning it will warn you when youre getting lo and that you need to get more

Zeding669

thanks for replying :D but i didn't ask for bigger fuel tanks all asked that the fuel prices for trucks should be different then cars and different from bikes :) i mean fueling a small bike has same price as the big truck?

Ethan

Quote from: Zeding669 on June 28, 2016, 01:10
thanks for replying :D but i didn't ask for bigger fuel tanks all asked that the fuel prices for trucks should be different then cars and different from bikes :) i mean fueling a small bike has same price as the big truck?

I misread it then, sorry... and I dont think individual prices for the specific sized vehicle would happen... some (alot of it) of the script is based on real life and you dont pay different prices for different vehicles (unless it has a diesel engine) you just have to get on the server after its been going for 2-3 days so that people doing fuel have hit all the popular gas stations making them rate 1

Hubertus

Dobby

Simple switch statement can make that work Ethan :) see vado's suggestion for larger capacity fuel tanks
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Zeding669

Yea but again i'm not asking for bigger fuel tanks, Ok, I'm gonna explain it in slow mo for example: If 1 litter of fuel costs 2$ and the car has like 80 litters in fuel tank so if you want to fuel it the price will be 160$ but trucks has like 500-900 litters fuel tank so if you fuel it the cost will be 1000-1600$
its just an example.

and thanks for replying mates :D

DavidDRB

what a good idea+1

[/url]

iRedDawn[DR]

[hide=my best arrest][/hide]

[hide=my death place in The Panopticon, Red County]You can visit me there :( [/hide]