News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Rocky Mountain

Started by Clucker, June 25, 2016, 13:38

Clucker

An island has emerged after a magnitude 8.5 earthquake struck the entire San Andreas fault line 15 years ago. Scientists had a theory about the island. They said
that the Rocky Mountain (along with Skull Island which is finally sank 15 years after its discovery on 1933) is just a part of a land bridge to a lost sank
country in the middle of the pacific ocean and Hawaii is just a 0.13 percent part of the lost country. The said country was larger than country of Alaska.
Geologist found that in upcoming earthquakes that will strike san andreas and west coast of Los Angeles will result to the emerging of other parts of said Land Bridge and other parts of the land bridge. And they calculated that every year the Rocky Mountain is sinking by 1 feet every 3 years and other lands and islands are emerging.

Some citizens from Jonestown (now a ghost and abandoned town) in rocky mountain (the first people to inhabit the
Rocky Mountain) believed that thousands of years ago there was a war between titans and giants and they threw a rock to each other resulting to a pile of a rocks and
forming the Rocky Mountain.

How long is the Land bridge that the scientists are saying? How really big is Rocky Mountain is? What is the name of the lost country? We'll find out soon :D (if i'll become a mapper Lololol)

Author: Spongegar
E-Mail: hashiramadenzy@gmail.com

Link of Pictures (Part 1 Album): [imgur]http://imgur.com/a/4VBid[/imgur]
Link of Pictures (Part 2 Album): [imgur]http://imgur.com/a/2cyff[/imgur]
Youtube Video Part 1:

P.S. Comment some suggestions about my map :D and rate it from 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, just comment your rate... Youtube Video of it will upload soon :D

P.S.S. it's actually not finished, there are some small parts that i not finished haha lol... And the pictures you see is not fully explored my whole map... If you want the code PM me on forums ( and if it is allowed here)

Clucker

Soon: Skull Island

UncleDrew

Damn! its nice dude! i love it!
RATE: 6969 (if available) :D
10 for u!

Clucker

the pictures you see is not fully explored lol hahaha thanks man! btw how to embed the whole imgur album here in forum?

CarlJohnson

[imgur]Album link[/imgur]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Clucker

Ari

Clucker

I might add Skull Island sooner, if my map will receive positive results hehe  :ccmas:

BGTrucker

Its awesome,I want this added in the server :O

Clucker

Quote from: BGTrucker on June 26, 2016, 06:35
Its awesome,I want this added in the server :O

Thank you :D and Sorry :( BGtrucker there are some reasons it won't be added.
1st of all, this is just application to mapper.
2nd if they want to place this on server this will cover the area of Low Land Island area in wet county..
3rd as far as i knew in my computer there are few opcodes errors that i found when i tested it several times... i dont know if that error will come out too if the map will be tested to other computers.. my PC has a low specs.. :D  :like: C:-)

ako

Nice Map!

Rating : {[(10)6]8}/10

Quote" CarlJohnson : When tab is full with orange player names "

Clucker

i hate mathematics lol hahaha thanks btw :D

Ethan

Clucker

Ethan The master mapper :O thanks :D

Clucker

btw Ethan i need your suggestions to make my map better. do i need to change some parts of the map? :)