New things to be added in game

Started by ako, June 04, 2016, 16:04

What do you think of new parking lot and truck deport?

+1 for Parking lot
-1 for Parking lot
+1 for New truck depot
-1 for new Truck depot

ako

I am not discussing/suggesting only one thing, scroll down too :)
1]
http://imgur.com/cFuJ0K6

Let me hope everyone can see the image of GTA:SA map with 2 markers named A and B . If not link is given.

So these markers are the place i am suggesting for new parking lots. WHY?
I am seeing few parking lots with no place left to park. There we park our own vehicles or either club vehicles. Now when , somehow, our vehicles(or club's) are unspawned that place is empty to park and someone else parks their vehicle/s . So we have to think more when we want to spawn our vehicles back.

So the A and B markers are the place where only parking lots should be added.

2]

( NOTE : I don't know if this thing is currently under construction or not )

A truck depot at Unresting desert or Narwik would be better (alongside with parking lot - mini parking lot )

Quote" CarlJohnson : When tab is full with orange player names "

CarlJohnson

There are two truck/car park nearby point B and there's a big parking lot near point A (LS airport)
If there are vehicles spawned at carparks, you can request admins to unspawn them for you so you can park there. Club vehicles can be spawned via club menu which unspawns the other vehicles parked at same place.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

UncleDrew

hmmm there are too many free space on the parking. and i love to see where there are too many truck depots :)

Ethan

you cannot suggest new maps, and read what Carl wrote, there are already plenty of parking spaces around SA that you can park whatever vehicle you have.

ako

Anyone saw i also had 2nd suggestion in this post!

Dr.Schiewago

I saw it :D
A truck depot would be nice  also a car/truck park at desert would be good

Knight

I'd like to see a truck depot at both unresting and narwick.
Also, make the refinery in unresting functional.
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tú hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

Shock

If i remember we can't add anymore spawn points on mapped islands as they require solid objects under it but server has reached it's limit of solid objects.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

I can easily find more places to put parking areas if its needed... sounds like it is.. I'll get started on it this weekend  :like:

Mr.Me

Quote from: Shock on June 04, 2016, 19:42
If i remember we can't add anymore spawn points on mapped islands as they require solid objects under it but server has reached it's limit of solid objects.

can we remove from somewhere where its not needed and add there on island?
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Mr.Me on June 05, 2016, 00:58

We can remove ls island and milestone ((not redstone))
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Quote from: CesarVialpando$$ on June 05, 2016, 03:54

No, we won't remove islands. That'd be one stupid thing to do because its not because of number of island but because of number of solids, not your fault though since you guys aren't aware about it.

I'll explain how it works so you can understand better.
There are 2 types of objects :- Solids and dynamics
Solids are those which gets streamed no matter player is nearby or not (meaning it'll always be there just like original SA map), they are used below houses, parks and stuff to ensure players/vehicles don't fall in water.

Dynamic are those which gets streamed in only when player is under certain distance to them (stream distance), they're used to make roads, buildings, etc (in general where player/vehicles don't spawn)

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Mr.Me

Quote from: CarlJohnson on June 05, 2016, 04:22

No, we won't remove islands. That'd be one stupid thing to do because its not because of number of island but because of number of solids, not your fault though since you guys aren't aware about it.

Solids are those which gets streamed no matter player is nearby or not (meaning it'll always be there just like original SA map), they are used below houses, parks and stuff to ensure players/vehicles don't fall in water.

Dynamic are those which gets streamed in only when player is under certain distance to them (stream distance), they're used to make roads, buildings, etc (in general where player/vehicles don't spawn)
not remove islands lol but solid object move from where its not needed for new spawn point?and i know little about mapping in gta sa and i make maps for red alert,farming sim15 and ets2 or edit them
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

ako

There are 2 truck depot (spawn point) in Milestone ( at milestone and redstone) So why not moce one of themto either narwik or unresting? < If possible

AviatorAysar

Quote from: CarlJohnson on June 05, 2016, 04:22

Imnt saying about islands but depots in islands bro :) I know that you understand fast :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS