New things to be added in game

Started by ako, June 04, 2016, 16:04

What do you think of new parking lot and truck deport?

+1 for Parking lot
-1 for Parking lot
+1 for New truck depot
-1 for new Truck depot

Shock

No nothing will be removed or moved. We will just have to wait untill the streamer is fixed
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

CarlJohnson

There's nothing wrong with streamer, its just SAMP limitations. If we want we can reduce the number of solids by removing useless houses which have been never been bought.
Although that wouldn't free enough solids however enough to add few more better houses and truck depots extra.
We also have another plan to counter this, let's see how it goes.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Knight

How about we remove solids from truck parks or car parks that are present on islands? Don't get mad at me, listen to me once haha
There is no time limit for respawning or restoring our trucks and there is no harm done if trucks fall into water, right? So how about we remove solid objects present underneath the truck parks and car parks on islands and replace them with dynamic objects? Whenever a player drives to a truck park he has parked his vehicle at, the object will dynamically load because of his presence and all he will have to do is /rm [vehicle_name] and it will spawn in front of him. How would that be for a solution?
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tú hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Shock on June 05, 2016, 06:58
No nothing will be removed or moved. We will just have to wait untill the streamer is fixed

Quote from: CarlJohnson on June 05, 2016, 07:08
There's nothing wrong with streamer, its just SAMP limitations. If we want we can reduce the number of solids by removing useless houses which have been never been bought.
Although that wouldn't free enough solids however enough to add few more better houses and truck depots extra.
We also have another plan to counter this, let's see how it goes.

Everyone say something!!

Do whatever you can guys, but we need depots and truck parks
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

ako

Do the Dead men's end or something like that called island/place have solid objects?

Is that island going to be launched or stay like that? If it is going to be stayed like that and also have solid object(which you guys mentioned) then can't those objects be replaced to somewhere else?

Quote" CarlJohnson : When tab is full with orange player names "

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Knight on June 05, 2016, 07:29
How about we remove solids from truck parks or car parks that are present on islands? Don't get mad at me, listen to me once haha
There is no time limit for respawning or restoring our trucks and there is no harm done if trucks fall into water, right? So how about we remove solid objects present underneath the truck parks and car parks on islands and replace them with dynamic objects? Whenever a player drives to a truck park he has parked his vehicle at, the object will dynamically load because of his presence and all he will have to do is /rm [vehicle_name] and it will spawn in front of him. How would that be for a solution?
I was never bothered with my vehicles falling in water, however what would happen if someone wants to use someone else vehicle? He won't be able to respawn it.

Quote from: ako on June 05, 2016, 16:51
Do the Dead men's end or something like that called island/place have solid objects?

Is that island going to be launched or stay like that? If it is going to be stayed like that and also have solid object(which you guys mentioned) then can't those objects be replaced to somewhere else?
DeadMen's End as of now doesn't use any solids because it doesn't have any spawn point or house, it won't stay like that but before adding something to it we want to make sure they're no issues with the island (opcodes) or else removing stuff from server will be troublesome.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS