Connect Dead Men's End island with Milestone County (Redstone)

Started by StarFish, May 30, 2016, 13:16

What do you think about this idea?

Nice, I want it to be added and use it
5 (100%)
Unnecessary
0 (0%)
I have another version of this connecting road (post where do you imagine it)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

StarFish

I think it would be nice to see some connection between these 2 islands like between Dutchmen and Bayside (via Narwick and Unresting). It would be interesting mostly for those who do long missions from Wet - Milestone/Narwick and back so they won't have to go along whole LV and Bone County, but instead of this they will just head to Dead Men's End island near Happyland if going to Milestone or to Redstone if going to Wet. Yes, maybe it seems to be longer way than going through LV and Bone, but it would be definitely faster and more interesting way with roads similar to Narwick roads (less turns and objects next to the roads you can crash into, only one long highway with some trees, gas station and some buildings next to it).
I went through the ocean between these 2 islands and marked the possible roads with arrows to show you where I imagine these connecting roads to begin:

Note: in Redstone it needs a removal of some trees.

URMJK420

Dr.Schiewago

a highway over the water would be nice so you dont have to drive over lv.  Maybe some small islands with loads/unloads on the highway between milestone and dead mens would be nice.

UncleDrew

well there are an unfinish road in sandus. well ur idea is good :D its just like driving irl. on long bridges

AviatorAysar

Nice idea! This should be done many connection as well like bridge from ms and from WC to ls with the ferry!

+1
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

DME is still being tested cause he gives op codes to players. Wait for missions there and then maybe if a mapper feels like it he can connect those two
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!