[FUEL]Paycheck at every DST. Timeouts and payments.

Started by Knight, May 30, 2016, 08:47

Ethan

as long as every stops paycheck adds up to the normal paycheck after doing them all, this would be truly great...

Xero

I like the idea of making a bit of the cash at each dst but if you fail, regardless if it's after the first dst or heading to the last, you should not get a truckload score point for it.

Ethan

Quote from: Xero on May 31, 2016, 22:10
I like the idea of making a bit of the cash at each dst but if you fail, regardless if it's after the first dst or heading to the last, you should not get a truckload score point for it.
this allows us to get cash after each fuel offload.. if I fail at the fifth, I dont get the point but I still get the cash for the offload(s).

Knight

I forgot this part, thanks for pointing it out.
You don't get any score or loads if you don't deliver to all the destinations, you only get the money.
Real Madrid Club de FĂștbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tĂș hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

TheSandman

If it gets implemented, i think this is the anti-abuse method to go with, otherwise people will pull the plug intentionally to get the misson done 'if they timeout'
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

AviatorAysar

Quote from: TheSandman on June 01, 2016, 09:04
If it gets implemented, i think this is the anti-abuse method to go with, otherwise people will pull the plug intentionally to get the misson done 'if they timeout'

Okay they dont get a point and they dont get the whole money :)

They just get some

Updating topic before getting old :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL