Will people keep playing after finishing their goals? Not everyone

Started by AviatorAysar, May 27, 2016, 05:26

AviatorAysar

Hello Everybody,

Today an idea came up my mind, and I have to say, even if you will say no and i dont know what

Business

I started checking people i-game bored of playing, they just drive cars around, don't want trucks any more.

How about if let our players have a new goal to put in-mind.
The goal is to open a business..
(It will be a big script, but don't worry about scripting, just think of the idea it-self..)

Types of businesses:
Mechanic
Advertising
Cars Trading
Trucks Trading
Modifying shops
Real-Estate
Fuel pumps
Shops

Explanation of each (some are simple, some are hard)

Start with simple ones:
Advertising:
Open an advertising business, and start buying boards, and renting them to people, by different prices..

Modifying shops:
Open a modifying shops, and all the income is for the owner, so simple!!

Real-Estate:
Open a real-estate business, buy, sell, (maybe rent) houses. (Houses will be in different prices)

Fuel pumps:
Open a fuel pump, and sell with rates limited below an amount(server cant say above this amount) like we can say rate should be below 3 in normal places, from the server..

Shops:
Shop, and put different prices.. (If there is no one near you like no shops near you and no petrol stations.. and you are out of fuel.. This player will go to u and get it by any price below.

Insurance:
Insurance, get money from people every 30 days, and pay it for mechanics.. insurance should be highing than 10k and 30k because in 30days, people are making millions even ig days. so insurace for rt should be 40k example per month

Parking Space:
buy or rent a parking space, and let players park their vehicles for an amount, every month, year, day, whatever, when he park in the parking time starts countinng, when he unpark it. the amount should be paid first..

Hard ones:
Mechanic:
Get a garage, for vehicle to enter and fix their cars, for free if they have insurance, then insurance should pay mechanics.
Garage can have a parking space for some mechanic vehicles to go around, and check if someone want a free fix..
/fix should be only if vehicle engine is broken down. mechanics can get u fuel as well. in this way players will start being more carefull on their trucks, and play in a realistic way, not just fly on roads, and jump here and there except if they are pros XD

Cars Trading: You buy vehicles, and sell them with different prices. (Since people care about odo, limits between and between should be removed.

Trucks Trading:
Same Idea

What I think your replies be:
- Okay, so if a fuel pump has no owner, and a player was managing his self to fuel from this pump, then boom.. its closed or a shop..
We can make every business open, and owned by server. and can be bought from server..

- Cars Trucks Trading: people will start scamming.
No its trading, he wont increase a price of rt(100k odo) more then 650k, or no one will buy it.

Thanks, please don't change the topic, and dont go off-topic!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

AviatorAysar

Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 27, 2016, 06:20
One word, RP.

RP?? Kind of! but not that much, just add some more fun, and people have some places to spend their money on, because as I know some people have millions, and they are giving loans for others.. they have nothing to do with their money at all, like they ask their selves, where should I spend these money, okay now you can spend it here.

Btw other trucking server that i used to play years ago, they get businesses, normally.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

StarFish

Quote from: CesarVialpando$$ on May 27, 2016, 05:26
I started checking people i-game bored of playing, they just drive cars around, don't want trucks any more.
Pls, this is a big lie. If you open your eyes more, you will see the most of the people working.
And I agree with CJ, don't want to make a RP server from a trucking server. If we want to play RP, we find a server like that, but this was, is and will be trucking server always.
URMJK420

AviatorAysar

Quote from: StarFish on May 27, 2016, 09:13
Pls, this is a big lie. If you open your eyes more, you will see the most of the people working.
And I agree with CJ, don't want to make a RP server from a trucking server. If we want to play RP, we find a server like that, but this was, is and will be trucking server always.

Bro is our topic who is driving cars, or trucks???
Nope.. please dont go off-topic. and Im not scared of any one of you here to lie.

I do not think my job is to teach you respect and teach you that it is not nice from a respectful player like you to tell someone that you are lying.

You can ask sergio, araxiona, jalib, ako what sergio was doing yesterday when we were convoying.

CJ maybe means that he didnt want RP in trucking server, but this is not RP at all, not only kind of as I said before, not RP at all.. if u want to call it rp then changing rates of petrol station is rp, making clubs is rp.. selling houses at different prices is rp..
Thanks again!!
Thanks
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Cesar you need to start listening and understanding what players who are here much much longer than you are trying to say. If they don't like an idea you can't convince them otherwise with force.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Shock on May 27, 2016, 09:49
Cesar you need to start listening and understanding what players who are here much much longer than you are trying to say. If they don't like an idea you can't convince them otherwise with force.

Shock, he need to start respecting what players are suggesting, and need to start learning not to go offtopic.

Bro I am the one who understand and listens to people, only if they know or taught how to respect other people. I don't know how you can accept someone to tell u to be quite or tell you that you are lying, I didn't tell someone to like my idea, and I don't even care if he/she like it or not. What I care about is respecting me and others.

So now this all is off-topic stop it. If you please delete, the last 4 replies including this

Does it really matter if people are driving cars or truck, or he just want to regret the idea, why?
Because Cesar is the one who posted it. XD  :D :D ;D I really dont get these guys
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

If the ONE GUY who can make this happen says NO its a NO then.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Shock on May 27, 2016, 10:15
Matias, Dobby, Tyler and mick are still there :)
Also thats my opinion not a conclusion.
Cesar you really need to read and understand things, most of us don't even bother replying because you always misunderstand us and post something totally irrelevant.

What Shock said was true, also I can't see where StarFish disrespected you or your suggestions, so I can't see where the respect thing is coming from, if their opinion is disrepecting you then you shouldn't have posted a suggestion in the first place, you post suggestions to hear out different opinions from different people. You can't force us or anyone to like your suggestions, if we don't, we'd say so, there's no respect thingy here.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

AviatorAysar

Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 27, 2016, 10:22
Quote from: Shock on May 27, 2016, 10:15
Matias, Dobby, Tyler and mick are still there :)
Also thats my opinion not a conclusion.
Cesar you really need to read and understand things, most of us don't even bother replying because you always misunderstand us and post something totally irrelevant.

What Shock said was true, also I can't see where StarFish disrespected you or your suggestions, so I can't see where the respect thing is coming from, if their opinion is disrepecting you then you shouldn't have posted a suggestion in the first place, you post suggestions to hear out different opinions from different people. You can't force us or anyone to like your suggestions, if we don't, we'd say so, there's no respect thingy here.

Bro what Shock said I respect it, but okay now I came here and I will tell you CJ, you are a big lier, and you are sure, that you didnt lie, wont u get mad, maybe u wont show it, but for me i cant hide things, can u please tell me how I misunderstand Star topic?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dobby

Again, trucking server. Not role play.

I'm all for buisnesses if they're done right however
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

AviatorAysar

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

StarFish

Excuse me Cesar, I really can't see how I disrespected you and went off-topic. I just told my opinion, don't be sad because I don't agree with your suggestion. :) Mate please read it again.
I agree with Shock and Carl - both well said.
URMJK420

AviatorAysar

Ur opinion is okay with me bro ur first three words.. When I read them I didnt even continue reading big lie u called me a lier why? U have proof forget it now
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Stop calling out and telling ppl that they are liers just because they don't agree with your suggestion.

AviatorAysar

Man man u have to read well please he called me lier and that's what I'm telling him.  U tell me that I misunderstand things look at u
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dr.Schiewago

I feel bored when i play on server. And I think to get more Players it should be a bit like a roleplay server.  You cant reach a full server with truckmissions anymore

Mr.Me

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Ethan

Types of businesses:
Mechanic
Advertising
Cars Trading
Trucks Trading
Modifying shops
Real-Estate
Fuel pumps
Shops
All of the above already exists in one form or another.. Everything except 'fuel pumps' are already scripted\workig on the server, so no real need to modify them so people can use them in other forms.

My name is Ethan, and I approve this opinion.

Dr.Schiewago

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Ethan on May 28, 2016, 21:07
Types of businesses:
Mechanic
Advertising
Cars Trading
Trucks Trading
Modifying shops
Real-Estate
Fuel pumps
Shops
All of the above already exists in one form or another.. Everything except 'fuel pumps' are already scripted\workig on the server, so no real need to modify them so people can use them in other forms.

My name is Ethan, and I approve this opinion.

I didnt really understand the upper part bro but okay :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

The upper part is me quoting you and I'm not your bro.

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Ethan on May 29, 2016, 13:47

Okay sister, sorry I thought you were a boy :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Cezy

Quote from: CesarVialpando$$ on May 29, 2016, 14:11

Sorry for off-topic but this made my day  :biggrin:

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Cezy on May 29, 2016, 14:16
Quote from: CesarVialpando$$ on May 29, 2016, 14:11

Sorry for off-topic but this made my day  :biggrin:

Sometime I feel some people they change in seconds, like I thought she agreed with the idea, and then in a second she turned upside down.. "dont call me bro, im nt ur bro" Maybe she is my sis :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

ako

I agree with this idea

Reason : The only thing players do is deliver goods or thing or fuel from one place to another( yes i agree that there are other jobs too like towing , robbery , flying) So it kinda gets boring. In the start i was so excited to do every truckloads but now i feel bored after doing some truck loads. I don't know other feel bored or not but doing the same thing everyday is just boring.

+1  :like:  :not_bad:

Quote" CarlJohnson : When tab is full with orange player names "

Cezy

Cesar you got the part with Ethan wrong, He said "I'm not your bro" because he even doesn't know you or saw you in game, that's the reason why he told you " I'm not your bro" not because it's a girl. Ethan is boy, but not "your bro". I hope you get it ;)

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Cezy on May 29, 2016, 15:04
Cesar you got the part with Ethan wrong, He said "I'm not your bro" because he even doesn't know you or saw you in game, that's the reason why he told you " I'm not your bro" not because it's a girl. Ethan is boy, but not "your bro". I hope you get it ;)

I got it before you telling it to me, bro I know Ethan..
But I dont know whats wrong with everyone i will lock this topic as well
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

hydrangea

I would like new type of the missions but not like those in RP service.

I do like my trucks but not boring old missions. I'm coming back because Carl's new updates.

I think u should notice that some people here still working hard on updates of CT, and be grateful about it.

AviatorAysar

Quote from: hydrangea on May 29, 2016, 15:40
I would like new type of the missions but not like those in RP service.

I do like my trucks but not boring old missions. I'm coming back because Carl's new updates.

I think u should notice that some people here still working hard on updates of CT, and be grateful about it.

Yeah Cj's updates are amazing.. and welcome back.. ill lock it then
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT