News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Sharing club bonus

Started by Sjomp, May 23, 2016, 14:56

Sjomp

If you drive with your own truck + trailer you get 20+10% bonus.
If you drive with a club truck + trailer then the club gets 30+15% bonus.

This suggestion is that clubs should be able to share the club bonus with the player.
So for example a club sets their bonus payout to 25% and 12% then the player will get 25% and 12% and the other 5 and 3% go to the club funds.
Each club should be able to set their own bonuses so each club can decide what they want to give away.
Although there should be a max to the bonus payout so clubs can't give away everything else it will be unfair to some other (new) clubs.

This way it gives players a reason to drive for a club instead of just driving for theirself.

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Sjomp on May 23, 2016, 14:56
This suggestion is that clubs should be able to share the club bonus with the player.
So for example a club sets their bonus payout to 25% and 12% then the player will get 25% and 12% and the other 5 and 3% go to the club funds.

Alike the paychecks, I agree +100..

Quote from: Sjomp on May 23, 2016, 14:56
Although there should be a max to the bonus payout so clubs can't give away everything else it will be unfair to some other (new) clubs.

Why not, challenge is good, new club, new founder should get some money with donations, actually no one will give 45% percent for player, except CONVOYTRUCKING MATES, they got enough money..
But CVTM till now with all of this money, is taking donations 100% to buy club vehicle. SO he may give 0 percent to players  ;D :-\

----------

Anyway I like the idea, I would like to add things more..
Leaders for doing their work can have some bonuses, club set the bonus for everyone.
Founder can make exceptions for some people..

Make rules, i think it will take a lot of work, but its nice..

For example:
Rule#1:  If a player's income to the club with work is more than 500k, give him 250k bonus.
Rule#2: Everyday members playing get half what they made.

This all then their bonus so founder should be smart

Club should be for real players, more than 1000 truck load not 100..

In this way fun is added to club, since i got back playing on this server, I didnt see anyone working with a club truck

+1 again
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

No, he's not talking about paychecks, come out of paychecks for a moment.
He's talking about ability to adjust club bonus, like if leader wants he can set Club truck bonus to 10% instead of 30, and like that.
Also it'll be unfair to smaller clubs because bigger (already popular) club can set the bonus really low (5%?), this would make players work for bigger clubs instead of smaller ones making them die without even seeing the light of popularity.
I won't bother answering to the rest of your reply simply because suggestion isn't about what you're thinking it is about (also because Im on phone), if you want to suggest something else then do in a separate topic, don't go offtopic in the original ones.

Sjomp sound fair enough, what will be the minimum bonus? Do you have any figure in your mind? I can think of 15% for trucks and 8% for trailers (half of what we have now basically)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Sjomp

Carl I think there should only a max like 25% for trucks and 12-13% for trailers.
It should just be a little more then the own vehicle bonus so you have some benefits for using club vehicles above own vehicles.
A minimum would be stupid for some clubs as they might want to donate the full club bonus everytime to buy vehicles or a base.

But this is my opinion I don't know how other people think about it.

Ethan

what about setting a minimum and max based on member count for a club? so if one club has 300 people the max cant be more than like 10% of the members or something...  300 members=30% max club bonus...
so if club has 50 members, the club has to have a based minimum set for all clubs regardless of member count..

club has 51-100- automatic minimum is what it is now, or maybe even 10% of each load for the bonus to club
club has 101-200- automatically set club bonus would be like 15% and they can raise it (founder only) to max of like 20%..

just thought about it, of course 30% is really high...

AviatorAysar

Okay its the same bro, members are getting money. Whatever I agree 😛

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Quote from: CesarVialpando$$ on May 24, 2016, 11:19

Again it's not the same. Members already get money, he's talking about ability to modify the amount of money that goes to members.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

AviatorAysar

Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 24, 2016, 11:33
Quote from: CesarVialpando$$ on May 24, 2016, 11:19

Again it's not the same. Members already get money, he's talking about ability to modify the amount of money that goes to members.

Sorry but did u say that members already get money??
:pp wait wait again sorry there is misunderstanding as usual, again please!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Hubertus

Dobby

How would it sound if there was a setting? Only adjustable by founder.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

AviatorAysar

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

UncleDrew

so its like the Founder or some selected leaders can set this on? well it should be set on to selected members of the club.

Knight

I believe we should have a setting that enables the founder of the club to select who all can alter  the bonus setting. (Should be done rank wise like leader, etc and not particular members)
Real Madrid Club de FĂștbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tĂș hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

ako

+1 For the suggestion.

A question : When i share a vehicle with the club do i get the bonus for owning the vehicle or not? If not adding it would be better( not the original amount but maybe 40% of what it was)( ex; 8% - 5% for owning truck and trailer )

Quote" CarlJohnson : When tab is full with orange player names "

AviatorAysar

Quote from: ako on May 30, 2016, 04:59
+1 For the suggestion.

A question : When i share a vehicle with the club do i get the bonus for owning the vehicle or not? If not adding it would be better( not the original amount but maybe 40% of what it was)( ex; 8% - 5% for owning truck and trailer )

ako, i told u ingame if you own the truck, you take 20% and 10% for trailer

club own 30% for truck and 15% for trailer

and owner get nothin :) but if this feature works, club founders will start sharing bonuses for 30% and 15%

like we will start earning 30% and u get 15%, did u get the idea, sharing bonuses
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview