/fuel

Yes
2 (28.6%)
No
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: May 23, 2017, 13:04

Rahail

As you know /fuel charges 5k but fills up half of truck/car, even /fuelcan fills up more than that.
So my suggestion is /fuel should fill up full tank. 

Shock

i don't know why it wasn't a thing since the beginning since 5k for fuel is alot and should fill up the whole tank.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

CarlJohnson

Voted no because its a assistance services, think of it as a real life situation, your car runs out of gas, you call a guy from pump or something, he obviously charges your more than a fuelcan which you could have carried with yourself and fills less because he wants to make some profit aswell :)

That's my opinion, however if player wants this I can do it :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

TheSandman

I think because fuel is an emergency thing to cover your mistake and should be adjusted correctly, as it is. Thats why fuelcans are cheaper, because it 'teaches' you to plan ahead.
I dont think it should be changed, since this is a suggestions topic im allowed an opinion.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

DavidDRB

in my opinion if it is rare pay 5k and the tank is not filled only a little crowded but it is also very true what you say : Thesandman

[/url]

Ethan

Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 23, 2016, 13:18
Voted no because its a assistance services, think of it as a real life situation

Quote from: TheSandman on May 23, 2016, 13:19
I think because fuel is an emergency thing to cover your mistake and should be adjusted correctly, as it is. Thats why fuelcans are cheaper, because it 'teaches' you to plan ahead.
I dont think it should be changed

my thoughts exactly

Benny

If you ask me it's fine as it is, just pay more attention to how much fuel you have and you will be fine, just like in real life.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Rahail

Ok, I'm locking it as players don't want to be changed. Thanks for your opinions.