Idea 4
4 (100%)
Idea 5
0 (0%)
Idea 6
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

AviatorAysar

Well I posted the same post months ago, and it failed because I didn't answer back anyone. and I did a new one because I have more ideas to add.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE IS MORE IDEAS, I WILL BE EDITING THE SAME TOPIC!!
  Updates:
     20/05/2016
         Idea (5) and (6)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!
If you want to comment, or reply, or say anything make it clear, and dont be rude in it, or I will just ignore it! And please answer in this form.

------------------------------------------------------ 
   Im arguing about (this / these) idea(s):
Idea Number (__)
     I think this idea is going to be: ____________________________________________   
     Reason: _______________________________________________________________

Like dont tell me the reason, its abusable you can say this in the first line, second line state why its abusable!!
    I'll Add  a Poll
Please answer in this form so I can understand why not, and know how to answer all your replies, and give solution, trying to make these options work!!

So,
me as a club founder, and as the one who worked / will work to build the club. I should have the ability to do everything.

1- Getting money from club.
              It will be abuse?? Why? Is this money just for paying base rent? Because also buying vehicles, will donate to buy (most club rules) .We can make it that we take money with a reason. Like I need the money to buy a house, but Im not allowed to take all of the money, I have to keep money for all expense till 3 months.
Example:
     your club funds: 10,000,000$
     House you want to buy:  30,000,000$

You have to keep;
  Base rent: (1,500,000$ * 3) = 4,500,000

You can take: 5,500,000 here no abuse will happen.

2- I would like to give pay checks for members so they enjoy working and work more and build the club faster and faster.
    Why not? You will tell me that I can make an account for giving pay checks??
         WHY??? Will I work on my account or on my club account??

3- I have the power to do whatever I want on the vehicle, parking it wherever I want, selling it, changing the color, all option available to owners.
             Selling vehicle should be applying to club rules, like i he donated the amount to the club to buy the vehicle then I sell the vehicle this is called spamming and its not allowed he can report me!!

4- Get a statement on website that can be exported to excel that states.
Example:       
          Sr.       Date           Driver             Truck Nu             Car Owner           Amount         
           1     16/05           Ddevil              ALZ 123              Cesar Vialpando      5000

5- Check the club vehicles on the website, and can get all the information about them, vehicle stats. last 30 days and forever, and get a statement by their work

6- View the stats of the club members like the game, and get a statement by their work.

Thanks
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

UncleDrew

Idea Number (04)
     I think this idea is going to be: GREAT! 
     Reason: well above all idea i pick 4 coz i like it. on the first idea is that scamming?
for example Convoytrucking mates has 90 million + players are working for the money. its not fair if the founder is getting a cut from it.
btw buying cars for club is like this
Road Train = 350,000
if you wanna buy it for club
Donate 350,000
and buy the vehicle.

[spoiler]
NOW IDEA 1 IS NOT FUN DUDE.
[/spoiler]

AviatorAysar

QuoteGen.McMuffin$« on: Today at 18:55:01 »
for example Convoytrucking mates has 90 million + players are working for the money. its not fair if the founder is getting a cut from it.
btw buying cars for club is like this
Road Train = 350,000
if you wanna buy it for club
Donate 350,000
and buy the vehicle.

I know that all bro, but what will the members do with the money are they just something to look at!! The money the club need for 3 months is there i am not allowed to take it!! Even if the club failed and stopped, what is the members business in this?? Is it their club that they are trying to make it more and more big, okay without them we cant build the club, but for sure I will have to give them paychecks for their effort. Okay not everyone will make paychecks, so we can make features for club, which way you want it with paychecks or without, with paychecks, you can take limited money., and I have to give my self a paycheck for managing, and also working on club vehicles and giving bonuses.
So no its not scamming think of it  O0

I didnt hear your opinion about 2, and 3 bro!!

[hide=spoiler]I NEVER POSTED FUNNY THINGS DUDE.[/hide]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

AviatorAysar

Bro, in which sentence u understood that I want donations back bro. [emoji1]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Joshy

Idea 1 - founder getting money from club funds
A club is a group of players under one name. Club funds are used to support the club, so it should support the players of the club. This can be done through buying them vehicles to use (club vehicles), giving them a central place to park their vehicles (bases), hosting events (cannot be done using club funds), giving out paychecks (cannot be done using club funds). I support more ways of spending club funds to benefit club members if they can be implemented without the possibility of abuse.

However being able to take money out of the club's funds for your own personal use is not a good idea (no matter how much you can take) - it doesn't support the club and its members, it only supports you. If players were going to work in club vehicles and donate to the club only for it to be used by you, then they may as well use /transfermoney instead and be explicit about it.

I see this as a easy way for club founders to make money off club members, and your club's members are not going to be pleased if you splashed out everything but 3 months base rent on your fancy new house - especially if they donated to support the club. You could spend the rest on club vehicles as well to park outside of your new house, leaving the club with nothing left and not benefiting club members one bit (so this is abusable)

Maybe paychecks can be used to reward club staff for their efforts in running the club though, and not just club members for working (but at this point you may as well call clubs "companies" and redo the whole system...)

Idea 4 - data from website into Excel
Being able to export data from the website into Excel (or whatever) would be pretty neat - an API exists already but it doesn't cover everything.

A very simple way to do this is to export to CSV - which Excel (and LibreOffice / Google Sheets) supports.

Idea 3 - managing club vehicles
Being able to "manage the vehicle would be good from a club staff perspective (not only founders), customisation should remain in the hands of the owner though and staff should only be able to repark it inside of the base, unpark it (without player paying the respawn fee) or clamp it (exists already).

You can then have club rules saying "club vehicles in base must have yellow color" (example) which members must follow, otherwise you can remove the vehicle from your base or something.

Idea 2 - paychecks from club
Paychecks. Yeah I like this idea, who doesn't? But the real questions are: how will it pay members? Where does the money come from? Who is able to set the 'pay rate'? What missions do club members get rewarded for? Do they have to use club vehicles?

Edit: this is my 5000th post.  :hb2
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Sjomp

Quote from: Joshy on May 16, 2016, 19:14

Paychecks. Yeah I like this idea, who doesn't? But the real questions are: how will it pay members? Where does the money come from? Who is able to set the 'pay rate'? What missions do club members get rewarded for? Do they have to use club vehicles?

Club vehicles give 30% bonus for trucks and 15% bonus for trailers, so I think club founders/leaders should be able to set the amount of % the player gets and how much % goes to the club funds.
Like give 22% to the player and 8% to the club funds for trucks and 12% for the player and 3% to the club funds for trailers.
These amounts should be set by founders/leaders so you get differences between clubs.
Although there should be a minium that goes to the club funds else some clubs will give away everything.
Then it would give you a profit to share your vehicle with a club, now only club leaders own club vehicles.

gz sir

UncleDrew

isnt that fair sjomp? i mean founders can set the % to the driver and what goes to the club?
what if you hate that player? for example ur hated player is Hacker123 u will give him 1% and the rest goes to the club?

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Joshy on May 16, 2016, 19:14
Idea 1 - founder getting money from club funds
A club is a group of players under one name. Club funds are used to support the club, so it should support the players of the club. This can be done through buying them vehicles to use (club vehicles), giving them a central place to park their vehicles (bases), hosting events (cannot be done using club funds), giving out paychecks (cannot be done using club funds). I support more ways of spending club funds to benefit club members if they can be implemented without the possibility of abuse.

However being able to take money out of the club's funds for your own personal use is not a good idea (no matter how much you can take) - it doesn't support the club and its members, it only supports you. If players were going to work in club vehicles and donate to the club only for it to be used by you, then they may as well use /transfermoney instead and be explicit about it.

I see this as a easy way for club founders to make money off club members, and your club's members are not going to be pleased if you splashed out everything but 3 months base rent on your fancy new house - especially if they donated to support the club. You could spend the rest on club vehicles as well to park outside of your new house, leaving the club with nothing left and not benefiting club members one bit (so this is abusable)

Maybe paychecks can be used to reward club staff for their efforts in running the club though, and not just club members for working (but at this point you may as well call clubs "companies" and redo the whole system...)

Idea 4 - data from website into Excel
Being able to export data from the website into Excel (or whatever) would be pretty neat - an API exists already but it doesn't cover everything.

A very simple way to do this is to export to CSV - which Excel (and LibreOffice / Google Sheets) supports.

Idea 3 - managing club vehicles
Being able to "manage the vehicle would be good from a club staff perspective (not only founders), customisation should remain in the hands of the owner though and staff should only be able to repark it inside of the base, unpark it (without player paying the respawn fee) or clamp it (exists already).

You can then have club rules saying "club vehicles in base must have yellow color" (example) which members must follow, otherwise you can remove the vehicle from your base or something.

I like your answer bro, and I accepted everything.

For idea 2
  Well I don't know if you remember, or even know my club AASKGG, I finished a month and gave paychecks about half million from my personal acc.
Paychecks distributed as:
Leaders bonus 30000
Staff 20000
Members working 10000

Truck owning bonus:
Total profit * 25 %. /   total trucks

Members working:
Leaders: total working amnt / 45% * 20%
Staff: total working amnt / 45% * 15%
Members: total working amnt / 45% * 10%
All of them added together for ex metallix took 300k out of 3 trucks and only 2 deliveries

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

UncleDrew

What if! we can only get the paycheck every 13 days. i mean here there is a 13th day paycheck.

AviatorAysar

Where here?  I didn't get you

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

UncleDrew

for example, u are getting an interest in the bank for 30days. and the payment for the club u can get it in the 13th day.
eventually 13*24.

AviatorAysar

Bro month in real life,  We can make it every week

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rahail

@Cesar you can modify your post, stop posting so many times with different sentence

Benny

How Joshy said explanes it perfectly, the way it should be.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

AviatorAysar

Guys, wasnt joshy an admin on this server??

Benny +1 I support Joshy as well we should all do this XD
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

Joshy was admin, he explained it how it should be from the beginning.

AviatorAysar

Everyone should start voting vote guys vote on the three ideas 2, 3, 4 Goooo!!! XD
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

Quote from: Ethan on May 17, 2016, 14:38
Joshy was admin, he explained it how it should be from the beginning.
Quote from: CesarVialpando$$ on May 17, 2016, 17:22
Everyone should start voting vote guys vote on the three ideas 2, 3, 4 Goooo!!! XD
There's my vote, what Joshy wrote!! Not gonna vote on pointless poll :dislike:

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

AviatorAysar

Did joshy add something new Ethan?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

AviatorAysar

UPDATE!

Check these two and vote for them as well (I added them to the topic)

5- Check the club vehicles on the website, and can get all the information about them, vehicle stats. last 30 days and forever, and get a statement by their work

6- View the stats of the club members like the game, and get a statement by their work.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview