Quality of Life updates

Started by Quotary, May 07, 2016, 14:02

Quotary

Quality of Life updates are updates to make the server look more appealing and professional, the main focus of these updates are improving the little mistakes that there are, like little grammar errors and ideas on how to fix dead content.

These updates aren't mandatory, they can be ignored but most of the time they're an one minute fix so it would be nice to fix them.

You are more than welcome to suggest your spotted mistakes so I can add them!

[hide=grammar errors]

Narwick militairy base > Narwick military base
[/hide]

[hide=dead content ideas]
The Unresting Desert and Narwick
On 31 August 2015 was version 2.10 released which added The Unresting Desert made by Sjomp, since then there hasn't been any updates adding missions, petrol stations or gps there even though there were plans for it. If these get added the island would get more traffic and wouldn't be classed as dead content anymore, it's a shame to see all the hard work Sjomp put in the island go to dust because we're 9 months further and there's still no basic functionality.
This is also the case with Narwick. (not sure if this is intended to have missions, but the petrol stations and gps are missing)
[/hide]

Please keep it on-topic in the replies and substantiate your argument. I don't want this topic to get messy.
(this topic isn't a single suggestion and would be long term, it's not really meant to be in this suggestion board as it's layout is rather development board styled but I have no access to that board anymore so this'll do)

Sjomp

The grammar will be fixed in next update of Narwick. ;)

CarlJohnson

I agree what you've said, that's why I already did something to fix this :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

TheGabriel_Seba

Quote from: Quotary on May 07, 2016, 14:02

On 31 August 2015 was version 2.10 released which added The Unresting Desert made by Sjomp, since then there hasn't been any updates adding missions, petrol stations or gps there even though there were plans for it. If these get added the island would get more traffic and wouldn't be classed as dead content anymore, it's a shame to see all the hard work Sjomp put in the island go to dust because we're 9 months further and there's still no basic functionality.
Agree with this, narwik have a lot of time in server and there's nothing added (job, fuel station, map in hud). am not trying to hurry this but its time to do something  :like:

StarFish

Quote from: TheGabriel_Seba on May 09, 2016, 03:35
Quote from: Quotary on May 07, 2016, 14:02

Agree with this, narwik have a lot of time in server and there's nothing added (job, fuel station, map in hud). am not trying to hurry this but its time to do something  :like:
+1  :like:
Quote from: Sjomp on May 07, 2016, 14:33
The grammar will be fixed in next update of Narwick. ;)
Hope with missions added.  :)
URMJK420

UncleDrew

I Agree.  :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
It's all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.
-Philip Green