donate vehicle to club

Started by Sjomp, April 03, 2016, 14:26

Sjomp

My suggestion is that we will be able to donate our own vehicle to a club.
So for example my combine isn't owned by any club but I want it as club vehicle then I should be able to donate it to a club.
And once it is a club vehicle I won't be able to get it back as my own vehicle. (There should be a clear warning of this before you share the vehicle)

I know /share and /unshare was delete because you could get money from club funds by unsharing but I just suggest to get back the share command and not the unshare command.

Chauf

Cezy

+1
In add: you can /share /unshare vehicles bought from your own pocket and can't /unshare vehicles bought with club's money.

Rahail

Quote from: Cezy on April 03, 2016, 15:07
+1
In add: you can /share /unshare vehicles bought from your own pocket and can't /unshare vehicles bought with club's money.
I like the idea  :like:

Ari

sardarji

Quote from: sardarji on June 02, 2015, 17:59
These two commands were really nice and helpful to club/club members. But it got removed as people started to abuse it.
I'd like to suggest these two commands back but with a twist.

• Private vehicle can be shared and unshared with these cmd anytime.
  • Club vehicles(Vehicles bought with club funds) cannot be unshared. You need to buy them first.

Basically the same thing Joshy suggested/Posted.

Quote from: Joshy on May 30, 2014, 00:22
Right now, only club leaders may purchase a vehicle using club funds. I feel this could be improved by letting club members freely donate their cars to the club.

This should be done by allowing the use of /sharevehicle and /unsharevehicle commands like before. The existing system of buying vehicles using club funds should be kept, so we have this;

• player vehicle

• can be freely (un)shared at any time with /sharevehicle and /unsharevehicle
    • can be used by owner or players who know password, and club members if shared
    • is bought / sold with player money

• club-funded vehicle

• shared to the club that purchased it, cannot be (un)shared again
    • can be used by club members + purchaser
    • is bought / sold with club funds
    • purchaser can buy the vehicle from the club and convert it to a player vehicle

Compared to club vehicles now, the idea of club-funded vehicle is basically the same, however this suggestion allows players to buy the vehicle from the club.

tl;dr: allow /sharevehicle and /unsharevehicle for player vehicles, vehicles bought with club funds have to be bought by player first before they can be reshared.

These cmds were extremely helpful. I would love to have them back and pretty sure others will too. And in this way it cannot be abused.
[hide=more detail.]
Quote from: sardarji on June 03, 2015, 10:55
Private vehicles (Vehicle bought with player money) can be shared and unshared with these cmds.
For eg: I bought a hotring with my money and i wish to share it to X club. I can use /sharevehicle X and my hotring will be a club vehicle. But at some point i wish to make it again personal, I can use /unsharevehicle.
Originally the vehicle was my own (bought with my money) i shared it with some club for sometime and unshared it later.
You cannot fucking abuse this one.

Club vehicles (Vehicle bought with club funds) can be unshared BUT you need to buy them first.
For eg: I have a club vehicle lets say a Copcar. I bought it with club funds now i want to make it my own vehicle. I can buy the copcar(For the price i would get from selling the vehicle. ). The money will go to club.
This way it cannot be abused.
[/hide]

UncleDrew

Ethan

but the commands were disabled @sardarji..or were they??.. and why not just sell it and then donate sold money to club and boom, buy another???

Hobo

Quote from: Ethan on April 03, 2016, 19:41
why not just sell it and then donate sold money to club and boom, buy another???
Because you lose money.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Sjomp

Quote from: Hobo on April 03, 2016, 19:46
why not just sell it and then donate sold money to club and boom, buy another???
Because you lose money.
And you lose the odo and all other parts on the car.

sardarji

but the commands were disabled @sardarji..or were they??.. and why not just sell it and then donate sold money to club and boom, buy another???
Yes, thats why we are suggesting. And your second question has already been answered by Hobo and Sjomp.

Ethan

but were the commands themselves ever disabled fully?? like removed from code?  yeah admins say the commands are disabled, but doesnt mean they still cant use them. saying that just detours players from asking about it

Dobby

Commands are there still. They just have an admin ( level 3 or above mod) requirement to use them.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on April 03, 2016, 23:58
Commands are there still. They just have an admin ( level 3 or above mod) requirement to use them.
thats what I thought

Spekter