Base rent and buy prices

Started by Barney_Ross, April 02, 2016, 10:25

Do you support the idea?

Yes
No
Meh.. I don't care
Im a bot and I don't have a opinion (Counts in yes)

Barney_Ross

Base rent and particularly buy prices need to be decreased. Atm when there is usually 10-15 guys online, its almost inpossible to collect that 20mill to buy one and then try work hard to keep it.
Why decrease it?
-What we do with empty bases?
-People find server more interesting while they can park trucks on bases and work on clubs.
My suggestion is that 25mill bases should cost max 10mill so people can afford those.
(wanted to make dr. Poll here but dont know i create poll). Thank you!

* CarlJohnson added the poll for you.

Rahail

For both of them, I think 20% should go down. So people can purchase easily since there are so many for sale.

Xero

When the server was full almost all the time (100 players) the idea of lowering base prices was not considered because it made it harder to get them since once you owned one you would have at least a few dedicated people to help make sure it was paid for. Now people do not buy them, not just because of the price, but because (to me) it seems like a waste of money especially when you, and perhaps another player (if you are lucky), are the only ones paying for it. Many people just are not logging in long enough to afford to pay, at some bases, $2,000,000 a month for rent.

%20 drop in price might help, or it might not. Now that $20,000,000 base is priced at $16,000,000 and therefore rent is still $1,600,000 which is still a fair amount to pay but would it be more manageable?

sardarji

Suggested a couple of times. Club base is another way of spending your money. There isnt much you can do/get from it. But yeah 20% would be a good idea.

Barney_Ross

Dont want to make another topic again so i write here, what if we could buy bases and club trucks would have slots from bases, not houses?

Shock

Also suggested and rejected before
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!