Dobby[UK] (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by Lindsey, March 25, 2016, 19:26

Lindsey

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: 18:46 25.3.16

Proof:
His opinion is unnecessarily offensive, it may not warrant a warn, but he needs to remember that if his opinion is deliberately being derogatory to a set group / type of people online that it's best hidden from the main chat if he can't be bothered to show respect in a generic way and not voice it.

The fact that this member of staff has done great work for the server development is undermined by petty comments and called me "bby" when leaving the server by depositing $100,000 into my account as well as accusing me and all females online of being hidden males, or Guys In Real Life, even if it's subjective, this is clear where the conversation went.

Full chatlog is available (unedited)

[18:44:02] <Dobby[UK]> if its self defense, of course it is. fuck being biased
[18:44:39] <Xero> you not gonna hit a chick if she's beating you to death with a baseballbat?
[18:44:43] <Dobby[UK]> but its ok for a woman to hit a man? k then
[18:44:50] <Dobby[UK]> Gender equality is a bitch
[18:45:21] <Dobby[UK]> Or you could respect everyone like you want to be respected? works both ways
[18:45:43] <Xero> but then again if a woman is beating you with a baseball bat maybe you did something wrong lol
[18:45:50] <Dobby[UK]> xDD
[18:46:11] <Dobby[UK]> What she said
[18:46:20] <Dobby[UK]> Liar
[18:46:30] <Dobby[UK]> there's no such thing as girls online
[18:46:52] <Dobby[UK]> obligatory "send pics"
[18:47:03] <Xero> lol
[18:48:20] <Xero> wb Shock!
[18:48:25] <Dobby[UK]> Or you could fight everyone
[18:48:30] <Dobby[UK]> Fuck em up m8!!!
[18:48:40] <Dobby[UK]> im not, talk shit get hit
[18:48:57] <Xero> hit her with your weiner
[18:49:02] <Dobby[UK]> thats my fetish
[18:49:09] <Xero> xD
[18:49:26] <Dobby[UK]> lets change the subject

[19:12:46] *** $100,000 received from Dobby[UK]: luv u bby
[19:12:47] Dobby[UK] left the server (exit)
[19:14:44] $100,000 sent to Dobby[UK]: I don't want your money, however look out for the /report on forums. :)

I am not baby or bby or any other variation of a derogatory term used to describe a female. If you want to insert your dominance over someone, go and kill more of those lady bugs you're so scared of.

[18:42:10] <Dobby[UK]> what is biedronka?
[18:42:17] <Schubertu$> hmm
[18:42:25] <Schubertu$> in english its ladybug
[18:42:33] <Dobby[UK]> i killed one of them today
[18:42:38] <Caprise> :o
[18:42:47] <Xero> the biting kind
[18:42:47] <Schubertu$> supermarkets
[18:42:52] <Dobby[UK]> little shit crawled out of some garden stuff @ work onto my till
[18:43:00] <Mayday> lol
[18:43:08] <Dobby[UK]> i felt it was going to rob me, so i acted in self defense
[18:43:21] <Sjomp> got it thank you Dobby
[18:43:30] <Xero> that one time it's ok to hit a lady
[18:43:43] <Dobby[UK]> wot
[18:43:45] <Caprise> it's never ok to hit a lady >.>

Refer to me as Lindsey or Lindz in future. Thanks.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Dobby

Ok. I had a feeling you'd report for that as soon as i wrote it. To admins, i could care less if i get a warning. I'm certainly not going to conform to what Lindsey thinks is acceptable.

It was intended as a joke, and nothing more. Pastebin of full chatlog if you're interested. I recommend looking at it however as she's been selective about whats in the proof.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Lindsey

As i said, i've offered the unedited chatlog, however i said one thing that had no relevance to what you started off saying. You started the sexism off and were more than happy voicing your opinion you require a picture for proof of being a female.

Pathetic, the fact you don't understand i am not after getting you warned, it's not about that, it's about you understanding your "joke" is offensive.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Dobby

You're not after getting me warned so you waste your time and mine by reporting me? What kind of logic is that?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Lindsey

I'd like to see the administrator's point of view on it, it's offensive regardless just because you don't see it from my point of view doesn't mean it isn't a valid point. You need to understand sometimes your opinion is ott and should be kept private. I couldn't care what you say behind my back, but i shouldn't have to see you offending me or anyone else in the main chat.
[hide=awesomeness]
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Matias

Ok, lets wait for an administrator please?
Thanks.

Sjomp

Opinions are fine, but if they could be offending anyone keep them to yourself or talk private in a cb about it.

Next time please report it a little earlier ingame so we can take action from there. (I didn't know you felt offended by it, I was half afk half ingame so I didn't really watch the whole chat)
I won't punish Dobby for this as a show rule or a admin message would have done the job.

*EDIT: Sorry Lindsey I missed the report you sent earlier but as said above:
Opinions are fine, but if they could be offending anyone keep them to yourself or talk private in a cb about it.
So don't do this again Dobby.