News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Question..

Started by TheFoxman, March 20, 2016, 19:07

TheFoxman

I wanted to level-up my second steam account but im a "limited player" . How to fix it?

Shock

Buy a steam product in a value of 5$ or more
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Matias

If you could have used google for a sec and typed "steam limited account" you could have seen this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3330-IAGK-7663 where it says:

Why can't I access certain Steam features?

In order to protect our users from spamming, phishing, and other abuse, Steam prevents some accounts from accessing certain community and social features.
Malicious users often operate using dummy accounts that have not purchased any games, items, or wallet credit. In order to make it more difficult for these malicious users to spam, scam, and phish other users, we restrict access to certain community features until an account has spent at least $5.00 USD in Steam.

How do I gain access to these features?

You will need to spend at least $5.00 USD within the Steam store.
Some examples of purchases that grant access to these features are:
Adding the equivalent of $5 USD or more to your Steam Wallet
Purchasing game(s) that are equal to $5 USD or more from the Steam store
Adding a Steam Wallet card that is equal to $5 USD or more to your Steam account
Purchasing a Steam gift that is equal to $5 USD or more from the Steam store (Receiving a Steam gift from a friend doesn't count)

Each Steam purchase total will be tracked in USD. If your Steam store's currency isn't in USD, it will be tracked and converted to USD automatically using daily exchange rates.

What features are unavailable to me?

Limited users are prevented from accessing several features on Steam, including but not limited to:
Sending friend invites
Opening group chat
Voting on Greenlight, Steam Reviews and Workshop items
Participating in the Steam Market
Posting frequently in the Steam Discussions
Gaining Steam Profile Levels (Locked to level 0) and Trading Cards
Submitting content on the Steam Workshop
Posting in an item's Steam Workshop Discussions
Accessing the Steam Web API
Using browser and mobile chat
Adding public artwork and screenshots