News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Eurobeat, February 26, 2016, 18:36

Eurobeat

Hi guys

I'm looking for people to play WOWS with since all the games I join are random games with strangers. I'd like to play with people I know since I think that might be a bit more fun. Nickname is FishRSA

R3AP3R

Mind telling me your specs? I was actually going to download it today but I doubt my PC won't blow up trying to run it.

Google

Played abit when it was on beta had a nice time , if i'm gonna download it again i'll add you.

Eurobeat

Quote from: R3AP on February 26, 2016, 22:17
Mind telling me your specs? I was actually going to download it today but I doubt my PC won't blow up trying to run it.

1.8 GHz Celeron x2
2GB RAM
1GB Intel HD

If you have Intel HD you might have a little problem because I have to play it on medium settings, for some reason the internal GPU is "unrecognised"

They fixed GPU issues and I can run it on high

R3AP3R

if you're playing it with a 1.8 dual core and an integrated GPU on high, than I probably won't have a problem. I'll download and install the game tomorrow :D

Eurobeat

"dual core" is such a shitty word from 2001, it's dual cpu now - 2 1.8 cpu's

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Matias

War thunder is way better  8)

Eurobeat

Quote from: Matias on February 27, 2016, 23:16

I prefer WoWS,

1. Because I can run it
2. Because 60 FPS
3. Because fuck #pcmasterrace

Matias

Quote from: Fish on February 28, 2016, 10:18

I prefer WoWS,

1. Because I can run it
2. Because 60 FPS
3. Because fuck #pcmasterrace

War thunder requires less specs than WoWs. Pretty sure you can run it over 60 FPS.

Ethan

@fish I signed up, I have yet to install it but I hope you have skype or ventrillo, teamspeak, discord or some other type of communication so that when I do install it, you can teach what controls and wtf im supposed to do.....   I watched a couple gameplay videos on youtube and it just seems like an interactive "battleship" game.... looks promising.

Eurobeat

Quote from: Ethan on March 01, 2016, 01:39
@fish I signed up, I have yet to install it but I hope you have skype or ventrillo, teamspeak, discord or some other type of communication so that when I do install it, you can teach what controls and wtf im supposed to do.....   I watched a couple gameplay videos on youtube and it just seems like an interactive "battleship" game.... looks promising.

literally just WASD 1234567890 and LMB MMB RMB, easy to get used to even on your own - i have skype but i never voice call anymore since reasons

Dobby

They're both a load of bollocks. Uninstall them both and play Skyrim instead.

I play it Fish, i need to reinstall it again though.

IG Name is the usual one i use
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Spekter

Not playing WoWS, but i do play WoT quite a bit. If there's anyone else playing on EU, let me know :winkcmas: