Iveco, nice swimming pool

Started by Barney_Ross, February 19, 2016, 12:30

Barney_Ross

Hey Iveco i moved to your neighbor and noticed you have swimming pool. Have freshing swimming moments mate!

AussiePenguin

Dammit now i have to drain it, fill it up and get the chlorine levels right..... and i swam in it!!!! NOOOO
The server really isn't OFFERING us much of a hold or reason to stay. It's the truth there isn't really anything more to do. CT is just doomed to die in the ashes of it's once forgot days of blazes of glory. - Vado19
Convoy TRUCKING will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't. - Hobo
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Barney_Ross

AussiePenguin

The server really isn't OFFERING us much of a hold or reason to stay. It's the truth there isn't really anything more to do. CT is just doomed to die in the ashes of it's once forgot days of blazes of glory. - Vado19
Convoy TRUCKING will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't. - Hobo
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Ari

Quote from: Barney_Ross on February 19, 2016, 12:30
Hey Iveco i moved to your neighbor and noticed you have swimming pool. Have freshing swimming moments mate!

to buy

AussiePenguin

Here drink this
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Barney_Ross

Sorry iveco, guys had to pee..

Munchies

LOL looks like somebody is having a drink!
Quote from: Matheus on December 13, 2012, 11:39
[whoareyou] Welcome back [/whoareyou]

Ethan

its ok, Mick did the same thing to my pool when I moved in (Vice City house)