News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mission chronometer

Started by Laur, February 09, 2016, 19:02

Laur

Hi, what about  implementing a chronometer when you start a mission and at the end of it you can see how long it lasted? Personally i think i will be useful because somtimes I use the watch to see how much time i spent on a mission or stuff like that

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Laur

Shock

Or /timestamp  then when you load and unload compare time
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Laur

Quote from: Shockwave. on February 09, 2016, 20:27
Or /timestamp  then when you load and unload compare time
it would be easier if at the end of mission it tells how long it lasted no ? you dont have to scroll the whole chat for that lawl

Dobby

Would you want it as H:M:S format? If this is ever implemented, there will be no rewards from completing missions in X time. I do like the idea however
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Laur

Quote from: Dobby on February 10, 2016, 04:48
Would you want it as H:M:S format? If this is ever implemented, there will be no rewards from completing missions in X time. I do like the idea however
It would be something like:
Dobby delivered x to y etc. (21:42)
and could be cool if only you can see it

AVCI

Quote from: Laur on February 10, 2016, 09:56
Quote from: Dobby on February 10, 2016, 04:48
It would be something like:
Dobby delivered x to y etc. (21:42)
and could be cool if only you can see it
literally this  :like:

Spekter

Emily

Since we're on the subject, how about a distance traveled counter?
It counts your kilometers/miles for the mission and prints it out
I was just thinking about it since you wanna count time
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Or maybe an add on to the  HUD that shows km remaining to the destination

Supra

Quote from: Shockwave. on February 10, 2016, 15:11

Wouldnt that be a bit messy? since it would show distance by air, and it would always go up and down depending on where you go.. Say if you go from WC to Palomino, alongside Wc expressway it would say you are only like 1 km away since its right across sea, when in reality it might be like 3-4 km away.

Laur

Quote from: Supra on February 10, 2016, 16:52
Quote from: Shockwave. on February 10, 2016, 15:11

Wouldnt that be a bit messy? since it would show distance by air, and it would always go up and down depending on where you go.. Say if you go from WC to Palomino, alongside Wc expressway it would say you are only like 1 km away since its right across sea, when in reality it might be like 3-4 km away.
or to show you how much you traveled from x to y, distance left might be messy.
it either could tell you at the end of the mission "You traveled 40km in 20 minutes" (make it green please)

Dobby

I feel there's possibly an achievement out of this. "You traveled 10k in under 5 mins with 0% damage and 0 speeding fines". Unsure on name though

We can detect vehicle colission (server side!) and speeding (server side by default), there's no reason why it shouldn't / couldn't be added, unless mick himself dislikes it. Due to the fact that it could cause reckless driving. But thats what an admin/mods job is for.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on February 15, 2016, 19:36
I feel there's possibly an achievement out of this. "You traveled 10k in under 5 mins with 0% damage and 0 speeding fines". Unsure on name though

NO MORE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!! rather single for one mission or in total

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview