News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Some ideas

Started by Seal, February 07, 2016, 22:49

Shock

Quote from: Dobby on February 15, 2016, 19:43
Anything more than what there currently is, they might as well be companies (i'm still unsure of why mick didn't have this from the start since most trucking 'clubs' IRL are well.... companies).

Besides paychecks, there's little other than billboards and club insurance thats making me want to revamp clubs in total (IE: scrap clubs all together and restart. Keeping current clubs and converting them to clubs (if they own X /work eligible vehicles (see below for example). Its wierd tbh. Mick can you shed some more insight on this. Also Happy Valentines Day, Mick bby))

Clubs and companies will be different perhaps (some people make clubs solely for events)? Buying a club its X club vehicle thats eligble for /work (artic?) will turn the club into a company making them eligible for club paychecks (& loans! possibly), where the weekly (or montly) paychecks will come from the specified players contribution (75% to earn the club some profit).

Just an idea. As i've probably mentioned, i'm just one person. Some collective ideas on this would be nice

Like you have said, there was no reason it wasn't made like that from the start and honestly trucking companies are the way to go and should be exicuted like this

QuoteClubs and companies will be different perhaps (some people make clubs solely for events)? Buying a club its X club vehicle thats eligble for /work (artic?) will turn the club into a company making them eligible for club paychecks (& loans! possibly), where the weekly (or montly) paychecks will come from the specified players contribution (75% to earn the club some profit).

Keeping clubs but giving a choice to "transform" a club to a company if the Founder wants so.
Having clubs for " events " and garages and companies for a paycheck system.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on February 15, 2016, 19:43
Just an idea. As i've probably mentioned, i'm just one person. Some collective ideas on this would be nice

Club A wants to become a 'company.' they would pay "amount" of money to do so (start up fee perhaps) now members can use new commands such as /companywork or something so that it distinguishes between work for yourself and work of the company... 5 drivers did arctic works, 7 drivers (drivers, known as company employees, AKA club members) did dumper, 12 did fuel, 3 did trash, 8 did van, 15 others did other various jobs (except for thief and police) the total earned for the week/month (however its one) is $392,046. The driver who made the most 'deliveries' would then get the highest percentage of money back since they did the most work...

its all a work in progress.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview