Shock (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by StarFish, January 16, 2016, 10:59

Shock

I have no problem with giving my account to an admin so they can check it out for them self
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Sjomp

There is no proof in the report so there is nothing we can do.

@StarFish you should not sent messages like that.

Next time just wait for an admin to reply instead of keep posting here.
Quote from: CarlJohnson on January 16, 2016, 16:14
No further replies needed, just wait for an admin to reply.

Joshy

1) Shockwave isn't a "server developer" -- he is a part of the development team which doesn't have a rank (unless you want to say "dev team member") - scripters / web developers are server developers.
2) I don't understand how wanting someone to die can be considered a joke in this context.
3) Considering Starfish forgives you, I don't feel like anything will happen out of this.
4) The "middle finger" emoji... it is only implemented in iOS 9.1+, Android 6.0.1+, Windows 10 (7, 8 got it through updates as well). StarFish's story of copying it from Facebook as a blank space comment is plausible but I really don't believe it since it shows up as a square in Chrome... plus you can do the same thing on the forum with the Enter and Space keys... The emoji for me shows up as a square (but I haven't updated Chrome).

Can you both please just ignore each other? Both "hope he dies" and the middle finger PM are unneeded, and these reports/situations can be avoided by literally not saying anything...
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)