Shock (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by StarFish, January 16, 2016, 10:59

StarFish

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: A few minutes ago

Proof:
After I left server, I looked the chat and saw an unwanted message meant for me: "I hope he dies", visible on screenshot at the bottom. A server developer should avoid this behaviour.

URMJK420

Shock

I only said that as a joke to you wanting the xmas deco to be removed.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

StarFish

Quote from: Shockwave. on January 16, 2016, 11:11
I only said that as a joke to you wanting the xmas deco to be removed.
I forgive you m8 but it's still disrespectful  :(
URMJK420

Shock

You chose not to forgive me when u reproted me. Please let this be the last comunication between us ever again.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

CarlJohnson

No further replies needed, just wait for an admin to reply.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

StarFish

Quote from: Shockwave. on January 16, 2016, 15:34
You chose not to forgive me when u reproted me. Please let this be the last comunication between us ever again.
I thought we've told it a month ago and I follow that, unfortunately you don't. And yes, I have forgiven you, but rule breakings should be reported so I took the time and made this report if noone else :)
URMJK420

Shock

Don't play the victim here. Every little thing i do you just wait to report me for some attention.

Shock

after asking him to avoid posting in my topics he sent me a middle finger
I am insulted. Should i make a seperate report for that?

http://imgur.com/P6gGhMS

StarFish

Quote from: Shockwave. on January 16, 2016, 19:37
after asking him to avoid posting in my topics he sent me a middle finger
I am insulted. Should i make a seperate report for that?

http://imgur.com/P6gGhMS

Lol no, I sent you a blank space message (sent your message back to you quoted). I didn't send you any middle finger as you can see on my screenshot. I guess you put that middle finger in your screenshot with photoshop / paint. My screenshot shows the truth:

URMJK420

Shock

LOL why are you lying? you photoshoped that picture. Anyways admins can see for them self in messages that this is a "middle finger emoji"
You are so low star i didn't expect this from you

http://imgur.com/MrUCZP1

Shock

CarlJohnson

I hope both of you know that editing proof to frame someone is wrong and is punishable if I remember right.
@Admins-
Proof from Shock's PC
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/n7W0I[/imgur]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

StarFish

Lol I didn't edit my screenshot...it clearly doesn't show the middle finger for me. I don't understand what's going on, I just copied a blank space comment from FB and sent it to Shock, so I thought I sent a blank space message. How's that possible that for you it's showing a middle finger then? Or maybe it works only on PC? Well, if it's really a hidden middle finger emoji showing up only on PC, then sorry for that. My goal was to send blank space message.
URMJK420

Shock

Quote from: StarFish on January 17, 2016, 11:23
Lol I didn't edit my screenshot...it clearly doesn't show the middle finger for me. I don't understand what's going on, I just copied a blank space comment from FB and sent it to Shock, so I thought I sent a blank space message. How's that possible that for you it's showing a middle finger then? Or maybe it works only on PC? Well, if it's really a hidden middle finger emoji showing up only on PC, then sorry for that. My goal was to send blank space message.

Don't try to get your self out of it when its not going your way. You clearly had the intention of sending that to me and then tried to clear it up with a photoshoped image.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: StarFish on January 17, 2016, 11:23
I don't think it works like that.
@Shock can you forward that pm to admins?
@Star: Screen of what you copied?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT