News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

backround

Started by TheFoxman, January 08, 2016, 21:25

TheFoxman

How to change the backround of my stats picture with the trucks , i want other picture with my stats.

Dobby

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

sardarji

Quote from: DjFoxy on January 08, 2016, 21:25
How to change the backround of my stats picture with the trucks , i want other picture with my stats.
You must be a active Vip member only then you can change the background picture in your forum signature.

TheFoxman

Quote from: sardarji on January 08, 2016, 21:45
You must be a active Vip member only then you can change the background picture in your forum signature.

Why i need to be vip

sardarji

Quote from: TheFoxman on January 08, 2016, 23:08

Why i need to be vip
Because its a VIP feature. As i can see from your profile you have vip. So click on the link dobby posted and you are done.

TheFoxman

Quote from: sardarji on January 08, 2016, 23:25
Quote from: TheFoxman on January 08, 2016, 23:08

I think im vip because cvtm bought me a vip for 60 days in the game

Why i need to be vip
Because its a VIP feature. As i can see from your profile you have vip. So click on the link dobby posted and you are done.