Nolife towing

Started by BGTrucker, January 02, 2016, 16:58

BGTrucker

So,as I said yesterday,I will do 500 tow missions today without stopping,to see how much time it takes to get the tow achievement.Here are the results,and I feel really exhausted,havent ate all day,just 2 short breaks for toilet.
~84 minutes/100 tow missions
~7,5 hours total time taken to complete it(500 tow missions)
~1 km driven on each mission
You can see it all on the 2 screenshots that I post,the start time,the end time,my tow missions count before I start,missions count after finishing that shows I've done 500 missions,and my Towtruck odometer.
If anyone is brave enough to try and take this challenge and score better time,he's welcome to post it here.

sardarji

TheGabriel_Seba

well done Ico , now is time to sleep all the sunday xd :like:

Ari

Rahail mode ON! >.< Nice  :like:

Rahail

BGTrucker

Thx.
Well,what actually made me do this thing was Martin[PTL] saying he did 200 tows in 2 hours WITH breaks for eating or whatever.I was sure its not possible to do 100 tows in an hour,so desided to try it myself.Result is that 100 tows cant be done for less than 80 minutes,at least I couldnt.So as I said,if anyone is brave enough to try this too,he's welcome.Or even do just 100 tows to see whats his best time for 100 tows.you can even try doing them in one hour.But I dont believe it until I see it,I dont even believe Martin until he prooves his words.

Viper

how about use imgur instead?!
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

BGTrucker

Quote from: Viper on January 03, 2016, 12:06
how about use imgur instead?!
I dont see whats the problem with attaching the photos to my post as long as the forum allows it.Now back on topic please.

Martin

Quote from: BGTrucker on January 03, 2016, 10:13
Thx.
Well,what actually made me do this thing was Martin[PTL] saying he did 200 tows in 2 hours WITH breaks for eating or whatever.I was sure its not possible to do 100 tows in an hour,so desided to try it myself.Result is that 100 tows cant be done for less than 80 minutes,at least I couldnt.So as I said,if anyone is brave enough to try this too,he's welcome.Or even do just 100 tows to see whats his best time for 100 tows.you can even try doing them in one hour.But I dont believe it until I see it,I dont even believe Martin until he prooves his words.

I am also not quite sure in my words. I said it took me around 2 hours (minus, plus 30 min or so) and I did 200 tows as much as I remember, but I might try proving that, but probably it won't be soon, because I had enough of towing for now ;D.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

iRedDawn[DR]

[hide=my best arrest][/hide]

[hide=my death place in The Panopticon, Red County]You can visit me there :( [/hide]

TheGame