Volvo460 ban appeal

Started by G.u.m.i.k.a.c.s.a, December 26, 2015, 21:20

G.u.m.i.k.a.c.s.a

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: Yesterday
Reason of ban: Bad language
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:

I told the guy came and ugly...

Screenshot:
Sorry I can not

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Joshy

log_2015-12-23.txt:[22 Dec 16:02:03] [chat] [Volvo460]: mennyi admin kurva anyátokat
log_2015-12-27.txt:[26 Dec 19:35:47] [chat] [Volvo460]: kurva anyád
log_2015-12-27.txt:[26 Dec 19:36:01] [chat] [Volvo460]: geciiifaszzzz
// note, I assume the above means 'geci fasz'

Anyone care to translate this?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Eurobeat

log_2015-12-23.txt:[22 Dec 16:02:03] [chat] [Volvo460]: mennyi admin kurva anyátokat -- so many admins online fuck your mother
log_2015-12-27.txt:[26 Dec 19:35:47] [chat] [Volvo460]: kurva anyád -- bitch mother / fuck your mother
log_2015-12-27.txt:[26 Dec 19:36:01] [chat] [Volvo460]: geciiifaszzzz/geci fasz -- semen dick

G.u.m.i.k.a.c.s.a

-,- I was not to blame they come up with those who can not drive -.-"""""""" One other is out of order , these disabled applause

Joshy

Rejected.

The ban is for speaking Hungarian in main chat as well.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Joshy

After you decided to be angry in the shoutbox I decided to look into this further and begin comparing what you said with past player reports for similar offenses.

You should have been warned or banned for a shorter time (3 / 7 days) instead. The situation in the shoutbox doesn't help this ban appeal however I feel it was caused by feeling that you were banned unfairly so if this ban was reduced / removed earlier, it would not have happened. Either way you have been banned from the shoutbox for 7 days as a result.

Since the in-game ban is too long, you've now been unbanned (so you've had a 7 day ban instead which is more fair).

I will say that you must follow our rules regardless of provocation, anger etc. Do not speak any language other than English in the main chat (CB 19), and respect other players and their properties. Don't make me regret doing this.

This was approved with Sjomp as well.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION