Replacing Club with Companies

Started by Martin, December 26, 2015, 12:37

Martin

Here is the suggestion I've got for ya.

I think that the clubs should be swapped with Companies.

----------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is the point of the clubs ? I just find it to use each other trucks, and pay around 2m per month for a base.

1a. If there are companies, there would be company trucks, that the owner of the company will be able to buy for a little bit less than the price of the RT (Roadtrain), or more. And those trucks would respawn after they are un-used for a few mins, so nobody will have to worry about getting it back to the base.

2. This is other suggestion that inflicts with this one too. How about we increase the price of the hauls ? Because I don't think that earning around 4-20-30 k is enough per haul.
Now, here is the 2-nd thing that would be great about having companies. Payrate.
Yup, payrate that can be changed from 20 % to 85 %. You might earn 20 % for you, and other 80 % for the company, BUT. There would also be weekly earnings at the end of the week. You will get 30 % of the money you've made for the company. So you would be also happy, and the company too. You'll make profit, the company too. The company staff would be able to change the payrate, but the less you change it, the better for the players.

3. I also think about that it would be great if there are less, less clubs that are transformed into companies. I suggest that those clubs that have bases to be left, and those that don't to be removed and the money to be returned to the owner of the club ( might split them with the staff).

4. Re-placing the parking spots. Let's take, for example, CONVOYTRUCKING MATES, Let's have a look at their base.

(Couldn't find another picture, was too lazy to make one.)

The trucks, parked in the middle, can be moved to the parking on the left of the picture. And the hangars to be filled with company trucks and trailers.

5. In my opinion, it would also be nice to be Company Convoy Events.

6. The capacity of every company will be different. The more you pay for it, the more free places for members to join. Let's say that the small bases would have a capacity of around 30 players. And if the base is bigger, 40, 50 and so on.

I've suggest this, because I mostly didn't find any points in club and I think players would enjoy playing in the server more if there are companies (In my opinion).

Thank you for reading c:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

you can easily run a club as a company you know, its been done before.... as per your suggestion, I hope you mean you are suggesting this as an complete option and no as a replacement.

Martin

Quote from: Ethan on December 26, 2015, 16:10
you can easily run a club as a company you know, its been done before.... as per your suggestion, I hope you mean you are suggesting this as an complete option and no as a replacement.

Well, yeah Ethan, it would be nice if this can be an option c:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

to get a company working you need
1. an account with at least 500 truckloads (combined between artict, dumper, cement, fuel, garbage)
2. a second account called the "business name here" with step 1 completed.
3. A house on the "business name" account, and/or the main account.
4. "business name" vehicles, depending what your 'company' is, will depend on vehicles purchased (on either main or business accounts).
5 [Recommended] a base with enough space to store said vehicles
6. A player base willing to 'work for' the business and to contribute to the finances.

once steps 1 through 6 have been completed you can then decide what percentage people will be payed and start handing out paychecks  ..

Quotary

Renaming "Club" to "Company" would make the most sense. It's a trucking server and most clubs get used as a company style anyway.

Doc.

Quote from: Quotary on December 27, 2015, 01:04
Renaming "Club" to "Company" would make the most sense. It's a trucking server and most clubs get used as a company style anyway.

Yes, but company sounds more official =))
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Supra

Should be a system so you can hand out paychecks and stuff from your own account, instead of having to create multiple accounts and working hard to get score and house on just an account for paychecks.. These accounts shouldnt be occupying houses and shit..

should be a dedicated script for it.

Martin

It'd be also nice if every 'company', let's call it like this for now, had their own website. So there won't be topics in forums and digging up and searching for them... You just go on the website, search for the topic you want and it won't get messy. Even free forum hosts can be used, so no need to buy hosts and etc. c:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

sardarji

Quote from: Martinzip[BG] on December 27, 2015, 21:58
It'd be also nice if every 'company', let's call it like this for now, had their own website. So there won't be topics in forums and digging up and searching for them... You just go on the website, search for the topic you want and it won't get messy. Even free forum hosts can be used, so no need to buy hosts and etc. c:
That is totally not needed. We can have a separate board for Clubs and we can have a child board for a club and have all its topic in one place. And its pretty easy to manage.

Ari

The company sounds a little more, but must also have responsibility in the administration or founder of the company know to choose partners because there are only ones that are for spending funds on cars than if not bring no gain. :like:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview