Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mt.Chiliad Truck Race Show

Started by lerdi, December 15, 2015, 19:19

lerdi

Truck Race Show

Hello everyone!

As a first Mt.Chiliad Truck Race Show winner i'm organising "2nd Mt.Chiliad Truck Race show"

Event details
- Minimum participants: (5)
- Everyone who want to participate in truck show must pay the registration fee
- Registration fee is 50,000 $
- Allowed vehicles: Road Train, Linerunner, Petrol
- Allowed Trailers: Artic trailer 1, Artic trailer 3, Dumper trailer
- Prize: Depending on how much racers participate in race. I am adding mine 200,000 $ to prize fund!
Prize is for first three competitors.
- All players are allowed to attend the event

I am searching for official photographer, and for one or more admin's that will help me with organisation at event (Spawning, keeping peace and order) Interested please contact me on PM

Route planner:

Time:

If you want to participate in the Truck race show please fill this application form:
(Copy this text, paste it in your post, and fill it)

Your in-game name:
Your truck:
Your trailer:
Your score:

Registration lasts until Saturday ( 26.12.2015 / 00:00h )

I am inviting you all to respond to this event in as many number

Dobby

I'll help out as mod. Might video it too.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

lerdi

Ethan

$50,000 for a fee???? I hope you are going to be giving some kind of prize money out, you havent specified other than youll add 200k to a prize pool depending on number of people who sign up, otherwise noone with a logical frame of mind will participate

TheFoxman

What we need to do , i need to write nick truck, trailer and score in this topic ?

StarFish

Nice and funny event bro, Im in.  :like:
I will try my luck, also I can add some money to the prize fund (maybe I will win it back  :))). ;)
I guess everyone will participate with road train. :))
Your in-game name: StarFi$h
Your truck: Road train
Your trailer: Artic 3
Your score: 5506

URMJK420

lerdi

Quote from: Ethan on December 16, 2015, 00:23
$50,000 for a fee???? I hope you are going to be giving some kind of prize money out, you havent specified other than youll add 200k to a prize pool depending on number of people who sign up, otherwise noone with a logical frame of mind will participate

All money from a fee going to prize fund.
So if 5 racers, everyone of them pay 50k as registration fee all that money going to prize fund.
That means to pre-existing 200k i am adding 250k more from 5 players that paid registration fee, and then prize fund is going to be 450k and it will rise with every new registrated racer :)

- Prize: Depending on how much racers participate in race. I am adding mine 200,000 $ to prize fund!

Quote from: DjFoxy on December 16, 2015, 07:53
What we need to do , i need to write nick truck, trailer and score in this topic ?

Your in-game name: DjFoxy
Your truck:....
Your trailer:....
Your score:....

you have to write like this, or take a look how starfish did his post.

TheFoxman

Your in-game name: DjFoxy
Your truck: Road train
Your trailer: Artic 1
Your score: 820

Spekter

I'd participate if the event was two hours later, because I'll be at work at this current time.  :-\

TheFoxman

Ethan

Quote from: DjFoxy on December 20, 2015, 00:44
We need to pay 50k ?
no, you need to give him 50k if you want to participate.... that goes to the "prize pool" and no guarantee you will get it back (VERY slim chance mind you)

Cezy

Sounds nice, I will participe as mod for helping :D

UncleDrew

Your in-game name:TX023H_UD
Your truck:Road Train
Your trailer:Petrol
Your score:2328

lerdi

Quote from: Ethan on December 20, 2015, 00:47
Quote from: DjFoxy on December 20, 2015, 00:44
We need to pay 50k ?
no, you need to give him 50k if you want to participate.... that goes to the "prize pool" and no guarantee you will get it back (VERY slim chance mind you)

Boy what is your problem?
You really think i will steal that shity (no more than 300k) and stained my name after 5 years of playing here?????
My aplause for you...
And this is why server is fucked....Someone struggle to make something, and rebooted the server from the dead and then appears someone who would do anything to destroy this event.
You as a admin should support this event and attempt to reborn the server not to destroy it..

lerdi

For now three applications:
1.StarFi$h
2.DjFoxy
3.TX023H_UD

You will give me registration fee before event start.

Thank's Cezy!