Houston ban appeal

Started by Doc., December 08, 2015, 11:44

Doc.

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: yesterday
Reason of ban: Breaking into accounts
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I talked with Ryan2015 about Ct.Then he said his san andreas game is fucked and he doesnt have time to play, i suggested to him to go a friend house and give me the money.I said i wanna give him the money when he comes back, cuz i didnt want him to lose all stuff.He came, gave me the stuff, then i got banned for braking into accounts because his brother didnt know about what we talked.He thought i took his money, then he reported me.I told ryan to come and confirm it, you will have his confirm.I dont think its something wrong to save a mate.s money till he comes back.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Sjomp

How did he first give you the money and then thought you took the money?
Who sent the money to you?
Who is JhoN do you know him?

Doc.

his brother reported me becuz he saw money transfer logs without knowing whats going on. the account knight rider gave me the money. I all know about JhoN that he is an old CT player i saw him a couple of times on server.And another think that i cant understand. He joined 2 times to give me money.If i will get unbanned i will give him the money back, because at the begining i wanted to save it for him, but now is better poor.

Sjomp

Can you get Knight_Rider to confirm your story?

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Doc.

Ryan is really tired today, but tomorrow i will try.

Doc.

Quote from: Shockwave. on December 08, 2015, 18:11
Knight asked me over pm what to do.

http://imgur.com/Y8HQnfq

I already told ya, was his brother without knowing whats going on.Maybe he trust you or something thats why PMed you

Shock

In the pm he said it was you who did it.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Doc.

Quote from: Shockwave. on December 09, 2015, 16:20
In the pm he said it was you who did it.

he checked Money transfers log, he saw ryan sent ME the money so he thought i broke the account

MegaKoce

Ryan told me he can't post anything here right now cause he's really busy... He'll be back soon. Just wanted to inform you guys.

The_Viper_Boyz

hey guys sorry for late reply been hospital cus my cousin was stabbed ..
so yh i think my brother went on my pc while i was away n gave my money to houston but im not 100% cus ive asked my brother and he not say anything :(

Sjomp

So who owns the account Knight_Rider?
And who gave the money? You or your brother?

And can you confirm Houston his story?

The_Viper_Boyz

cant fully comfirm it as im Knight rider aka Ryan owner of the account and i was away spending time with family as had a tough month and i wouldnt think my brother would send the money plus that doesnt explain IP

Doc.

i confirm all what he said, i speak with him every day

Sjomp

Quote from: Knight_Rider on December 12, 2015, 21:52
no i didnt send him the money and my brother didnt and also we both didnt give him the password and nope i didnt promise him the money .

Can you explain this Houston?