Houston (breaking into account)

Started by The_Viper_Boyz, December 08, 2015, 09:29

The_Viper_Boyz

Player reported:

Rule broken: breaking into account
Date and time: Dec. 7, 2015 17:36

Proof:

Sjomp

Do not post your IP, I have disabled your account and banned him yesterday.

How did he know your password?

The_Viper_Boyz

not sure :( i think i may start a new account on the 23rd as that is my bday if thats allowed and i know i shouldnt show my ip but his ip was the top one

Sjomp

Someone logged into your account and sent your money to Houston.
Who knows your password?
Also who is JhoN do you know him?

Joshy

Can I also ask, do you have any brothers living or visiting Romania at this time? I'm almost 100% certain you are going to say 'no' but I just want to rule out the possibility.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Doc.

Damn i cant understand what that guy JhoN has to do with this story.Ryan told me he will try to get to a friend house to share the cash.Then he logged on (im not sure was him after all this sotry), and he gave me around 2m, then back in 4 hrs and giving me another 8m.I dont understand this :PP
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Sjomp

Quote from: Houston on December 10, 2015, 05:19
Damn i cant understand what that guy JhoN has to do with this story.Ryan told me he will try to get to a friend house to share the cash.Then he logged on (im not sure was him after all this sotry), and he gave me around 2m, then back in 4 hrs and giving me another 8m.I dont understand this :PP

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to get him and confirm your story.
So please get him and let him confirm your story.

Joshy

How did Ryan contact you as well?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

The_Viper_Boyz

hey joshy nope i only have one brother and he doesnt goto romania hes from britain and i dnt no who jhon is

Doc.

Quote from: Joshy on December 10, 2015, 12:24
How did Ryan contact you as well?
Facebook
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Sjomp

So Ryan did you or your brother sent the money to Houston or give him the password to sent the money to himself?
And is it true that you promised Houston the money like he says?
Just simple answer the questions with a yes or no please.

The_Viper_Boyz

no i didnt send him the money and my brother didnt and also we both didnt give him the password and nope i didnt promise him the money .

Sjomp

The money is refunded to your account.
The account Knight_Rider got banned for 60 days for giving your password away.
It's not allowed to share your account with anyone.
When you get unbanned you should reset your password, then you can request your account to be enabled again.

Joshy

Also, if anything like this happens again we will not restore any lost money, houses, vehicles or clubs. In fact you will probably lose your account (we will not re-enable accounts if they were banned >180 days)
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION