Shockwavee (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by StarFish, December 01, 2015, 18:44

StarFish

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: just a few minutes ago

Proof:
I said this in chat: "I bought admin on a CS server" and later "changing cs with samp isnt good cuz i might mistype commands". After these words Shockwave said: "we dont care star" and he  verbally attacked me in PM. I told him to behave and not annoy me but he continued. I wont tolerate being attacked for every word I say in mainchat. I said nothing wrong and nothing against the rules, if he doesnt like it or finds it annoying, then he should ignore it, not starting to disrespect me in chat / PM. I bet if someone else said what Ive said, he wouldnt have attacked him with these disrespects. He obviously hates me here (since a year or so).

URMJK420

Shock

Me and star aren't so good. i wanted to change that and told him he needs to change and be less annoying which he refused and reported me.
I here say that i will never again have contact with you cause im done with you. I tried to be friends with you but obviously u dont want to so i won't try either.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Shock

+ everything i said wasn't a bit disrespectful or insulting and im not the one who is getting banned in game or forum
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Dobby

The best thing to do in this situation is to avoid speaking to each other. Since it evidently gets way out of hand.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Tyler

verbally warned

both of you stop communicating with each other. you're both as bad as each other.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig