News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Suggestion

Started by TheFoxman, November 24, 2015, 22:47

TheFoxman

I think , you need to add pizza boy work + skin and firetruck work + skin we will have more work and you can add more achievements .

Dobby

Do we have to guess how these will work too?

Cmon :P tell us how you want em to work
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on November 24, 2015, 22:58

log into the server. get to character class selection. choose firefighter. location dialogue comes up, you choose which station you want to "work" out of. you then spawn at (lets say SFFD) you choose to /work. you get to choose either a small fire (trees/bushes perhaps), a medium size fire (vehicles helicopter crash maybe) or a large 2 alarm fire (building/structure). once the fire is out you get $500 dollars and "Fire is Contained, you earned $500 for a valiant effort."
same thing goes for pizza boy, ambulance etc..

StarFish

Quote from: Ethan on November 25, 2015, 02:23
Quote from: Dobby on November 24, 2015, 22:58

once the fire is out you get $500 dollars and "Fire is Contained, you earned $500 for a valiant effort."
Only $500? Let's make the reward bigger which will apply at bigger fires / longer distances, f.e.: $500 - $2000.
URMJK420

Doc.

Or maybe the firefighter can go to save a player.Like the house robbing, something almost like this
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Shock

Quote from: Houston on November 25, 2015, 11:56
Or maybe the firefighter can go to save a player.Like the house robbing, something almost like this

yea and lets make players peter pan and tinklebell while we are at it
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Doc.

Quote from: Shockwave. on November 25, 2015, 12:13
Quote from: Houston on November 25, 2015, 11:56

yea and lets make players peter pan and tinklebell while we are at it

Yea, very funny
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

iRedDawn[DR]

Already suggested and scripted but never added to the server :dislike:

[hide=my best arrest][/hide]

[hide=my death place in The Panopticon, Red County]You can visit me there :( [/hide]

StarFish

Quote from: iRedDawn on November 25, 2015, 12:51
Maybe in new version  ;)
URMJK420

Ethan

how do you know if its scripted already, you have no clue.... dobby wanted to know how it would work, I told him... lets see if he has no hands when he does with it... :D :D

TheFoxman

Dobby

If you're suggesting something to be added, surely you know the basis of how it would work. I'd rather get an idea of how you guys want it rather than me / tyler add it for you to not like how its done
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

iRedDawn[DR]

Quote from: Ethan on November 25, 2015, 14:29

how do you know if its scripted already, you have no clue.... dobby wanted to know how it would work, I told him... lets see if he has no hands when he does with it... :D :D

Joshy scripted pizza missions, don't you remember? And it was never added

[hide=my best arrest][/hide]

[hide=my death place in The Panopticon, Red County]You can visit me there :( [/hide]

Ethan

I was referring to what he said about fire missions but now I do remember pizza missions being made, thats why I have two pizzaboys

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview