Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Stickers

Started by Dobby, November 23, 2015, 13:51

Xero

I would like one if you still have any left lol  O0

Dobby

Quote from: sardarji on November 24, 2015, 10:35
How much its gonna cost you to post it to India, Any idea?
I'd like to have one if you dont have to pay ridiculous money for it.

£1.00, nothing really :) PM me your address

Quote from: Xero on November 24, 2015, 12:12
I would like one if you still have any left lol  O0

Sure! 6 claimed (to Carl, Shockwave, Vis, Ethan, Sardaji and Xero) so thats 3 left. PM me your address Xero

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Supra

Quote from: Dobby on November 24, 2015, 10:45
Quote from: Supra on November 24, 2015, 10:40
Quote from: Dobby on November 23, 2015, 22:04
Quote from: Supra on November 23, 2015, 19:59
I already have one from back when Mick gave them, but if you dont have 9/9 by wednesday, I'll be happy to take one more :D

That is greedy sir :o you can only claim a sticker if you don't already have some

Quote from: TheSandman on November 23, 2015, 21:52
I still have 5 left from last time haha.

I kept em cause it'd be nice to look back (in years time) and think of the fun times i had on CT :D i have 3 more for myself so its all good :D

and you call me greedy?  ::)

Someone can't take a joke, clearly

and someone cant make one

Dobby

You must not play here that much then to know what i'm like. If i'm being serious i usually dont go all $nake and spam emotes. Please, if you're going to spout off more useless bullshit take it someplace else.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Munchies

Hey bro :) Remember me I would like some stickers :D Thank you.
Quote from: Matheus on December 13, 2012, 11:39
[whoareyou] Welcome back [/whoareyou]

StarFish

Quote from: Dobby on November 24, 2015, 17:17
If i'm being serious i usually dont go all $nake and spam emotes.
$nake is poisonous to his enemies  :)) :))

Aren't there some T-shirts with CT logo?
URMJK420

Dobby

If im counting this right:

8 claimed.

1 left

Ethan

Quote from: StarFish on November 24, 2015, 20:45
uh no, but one could easily make one.

Dobby

You'd have to ask Mick about that. I'd definately buy a mug/t-shirt with the CT logo on it though. £10 alone would keep the server running.

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on November 24, 2015, 22:59

You'd have to ask Mick about that. I'd definitely buy a mug/t-shirt with the CT logo on it though. £10 alone would keep the server running.

you wouldnt have to ask Mick.. last time it was asked if we could make something besides the stickers he said we could because the person who made the CT logo gave all rights to him..(Mick)

http://teescape.com/
https://teespring.com/
https://www.shopify.com/ (free trial)
http://www.customink.com/

StarFish

You'd have to ask Mick about that. I'd definately buy a mug/t-shirt with the CT logo on it though. £10 alone would keep the server running.
I asked him he said no  :'(
URMJK420

Shock

Quote from: StarFish on November 25, 2015, 06:54

Because YOU asked him.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

StarFish

Quote from: Shockwave. on November 25, 2015, 07:47

Because YOU asked him.
I highly recommend to stop disrespecting me and behave like an adult. Otherwise you might be punished. I dont like your attitude. Stop hating me.  >:( >:( >:(

Back to topic, it would be great if anyone creates some T-shirts with CT logo if Mick doesnt. Or maybe I could create some. I know a good T-shirt creator page, so I would create and order a few then sell to you guys. ;)
URMJK420

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Quotary

Quote from: StarFish on November 25, 2015, 17:06
Quote from: Shockwave. on November 25, 2015, 07:47

Because YOU asked him.
I highly recommend to stop disrespecting me and behave like an adult. Otherwise you might be punished. I dont like your attitude. Stop hating me.  >:( >:( >:(
Please give him (us) a proper reason not to disrespect you.