News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

i suggest.....

Started by UncleDrew, October 24, 2015, 18:20

UncleDrew

hey i suggest that if we could extend the map and add some bridges like i saw in sandus keys to put a bridge there up to los santos island for a shorter trip and less pay to the ferry to make the convoy much happy. and can we pls put a /work or /w in the unrresting desert?  8)  :D  :like:

StarFish

Supporting this  ;)

Quote from: xname023 on October 24, 2015, 18:20
and can we pls put a /work or /w in the unrresting desert?  8)  :D  :like:
Yes, missions in Unresting would be great.
URMJK420

Shock

Unresting desert's missions, work, ect will probably be added soon or in the next server update.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Dobby

Quote from: Shockwave. on October 24, 2015, 22:26
Unresting desert's missions, work, ect will probably be added soon or in the next server update.

Sure will.

Are you wanting more bridges to shorten the route from LS to LSI? If so; there could be more ways to there for sure. Ferry and via LV is far too slow.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shock

Quote from: Dobby on October 24, 2015, 22:37

Are you wanting more bridges to shorten the route from LS to LSI? If so; there could be more ways to there for sure. Ferry and via LV is far too slow.

Not making it shorter but making a new interesting route.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ari

Because the sandus this very abandoned truth to be a great place to work should broaden or populate a little alcatraz, I still wonder if you will have some life "Alcatraz Island"

Ethan

Quote from: Yami_Chan on October 25, 2015, 19:18
I still wonder if you will have some life "Alcatraz Island"
there is an add-on to Alcatraz but noone made the script for it to work, nor added the 'project'... well the person who considered doing it is busy at school

Knight

I'm all in for seeing new routes. I am kinda bored of driving down the same lanes since an year now.
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tú hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview