News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Paycheck system?

Started by CarlJohnson, October 18, 2015, 09:33

CarlJohnson

I believe there used to be a script which used to hand out money to the people on the basis of work they've done for a club using club vehicles in a specific duration of time. I guess SAFA used to use it.
I've a rough idea of how it would have worked, but I'd like to know the details as I want to use the system for my club if possible.
I'd like to use it for SAN but with a minor change, instead of giving people the money who work for club, if possible we could transfer the money to people who participate and win the events hosted by SAN. As SAN being a non-self-profitable club, there's really no use of club funds, neither for vehicles as we use donations for them nor for base as in my opinion SAN doesn't need a base.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Tyler

As far as I'm aware they used to track stats, calculate the difference and generate an AHK script which would pay each user every 60 seconds. This was not from club funds but an account that money used to be given to.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

CarlJohnson

Is it possible for us to pay players from club funds? That would be a useful addition for non-self-profitable clubs and clubs which would like to give something in return to thoss members who work for the club.

Or anyway by which we could transfer the club funds to a player?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Matias

Club funds belongs to clubs and can't be transfered.
What SAFA did along with The Hobos after, was having a webpage, track all the missions players did every week/month, and then calculate a payment based on it, which would be paid by a fake account the club had which used to receive a payment for each mission players did, or money given by leader/staff. I did host this with the hobos and i might have the script somewhere at my pc, but i cba look for it.