NoobFromAnotherWorld ban appeal

Started by Stenx12, October 01, 2015, 19:46

Stenx12

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2015-10-01 19:22:35
Reason of ban: Modded Lines
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
i was trying to drift throught curve with burrito what was on poor and hitted wall then it sayd: Engine stalled try again, or somethink like that so i pressed rapitly S as to try get engine working, then i got banned for idk what eaven means modded lines. i was in ls island.
I was enyoing this server until this ban...

Screenshot:
https://www.upload.ee/image/5233156/banb.bmp

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Stenx12

sorry for posting here, but i changed nick as you can see  in picture, as im new in SAMP i didnt take first picture so i changed name and thought i can get to server and ask what means modded lines and why i got banned.

Dobby

Modded lines;

Means you've played with a file, or some mod has altered the handling lines for a particular vehicle making it lighter, turn quicker or much faster than normal.

Link

I've included packetloss in the video as he was desynced. It may be a false ban.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Stenx12

umm okey, well i downloaded it from thepiratebay, i dont know do it had any mods on it, is there any way i can check em and take em off if there should be any?

Eurobeat

I thought I'd just add; from my experiences with the Burrito I see nothing different or strange there except for a tiny bit of lag. (notice his speedometer when he spins out and that he stops spinning when he slows down)

Tyler

Watching the proof back, you are pretty laggy.

Unbanned.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig