Shockwavee ban appeal

Started by Shock, September 19, 2015, 21:57

Shock

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: now
Reason of ban: divebombing
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
i asked moderators if i could divebomb Redfoo once they said ok as long none else gets hurt. and i got banned.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Shock

redfoo allowed me to divebomb him since we were bored
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

poopoopeepee69

It was just a game... before his ban, i asked admins on /a is divebombing allowed... They answered "Only if you allow player to divebomb you"... After 5 minutes, he's got banned because of divebombing (he was divebombing only me, I allowed him) but admins didn't asked me did I allowed him...  Ban was unfair, please unban him. Ty

Eurobeat

Quote from: Redfoo on September 19, 2015, 22:04
It was just a game... before his ban, i asked admins on /a is divebombing allowed... They answered "Only if you allow player to divebomb you"... After 5 minutes, he's got banned because of divebombing (he was divebombing only me, I allowed him) but admins didn't asked me did I allowed him...  Ban was unfair, please unban him. Ty

[22:42:40] * Admin message from {FFFF00}Fish {FFFFFF}to {FFFF00}Redfoo:

[22:42:40] did you allow him to do it

[22:42:57] Shockwavee(0): i need to get him back he wrecked me in mid air for arresting him :C

[22:43:12] Redfoo(12): no, i was doing armored van mission and thief divebombed me

First you said you did NOT allow him to do it, now you say you allowed him to do it.

Shock

i would have never done it if he didnt allow it ...

TheSandman

Quote from: Shockwave. on September 19, 2015, 22:21
i would have never done it if he didnt allow it ...
Directly quoting Mick, your friends dont allow you to break server rules.
I dont know what staff member said 'if they allow it' is completely wrong. DIvebombing is never tolerated. Only unique situations are excepted (say a dogfighting event preplanned out in the ocean or something).

Ban appeal rejected.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Sjomp

Sorry for replying in this locked ban appeal Sandman but I have to add something.

Quote from: Konali on November 07, 2013, 23:59
20. Divebombing and reckless flying

• Divebombing for fun (they must have evidence/statement that other player allowed it = allowed (but only to people who allowed it) they also cannot cause trouble to innocent bystanders.

If you look at my messages I even said to him he shouldn't hit innocent people.
This is just a misunderstanding since:

[22:42:40] * Admin message from {FFFF00}Fish {FFFFFF}to {FFFF00}Redfoo:
[22:42:40] did you allow him to do it
[22:42:57] Shockwavee(0): i need to get him back he wrecked me in mid air for arresting him :C
[22:43:12] Redfoo(12): no, i was doing armored van mission and thief divebombed me

Redfoo didn't answer about Shockwavee he talked about another guy that divebombed him earlier.