Yes, but I dont care if we get this.
6 (23.1%)
A little, let other peoples choose.
0 (0%)
No
7 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Dobby

Since original owner locked the topic we are reposting it for people that would like to see this in the server.

Story Introduction: Hello guys much people who play much have sometimes boring moments.
At this moments they are driving around with cars, and some people are going to be annoying.
So I thought lets make "The lost island" and I will explain under here what that means.

What is the lost island: The lost island is a tropical island "like Spiritual Island" but than a bid bigger.
It might be big enough for a few houses and some roads, a shop would be nice to and some accesable things.
That accesable things are why people searching for it, because it must be something special what is intresting.
The houses might not be accesable, because I dont think someone should want to life in the middle of the sea.

Where is lost island located: None might know this at the beginning, it must be somewhere in the middle of the sea.
Thats because it is mapped for people who are borred, they can search for it: maybe would it be nice if you set a price if you found it.
like $50,000 but only if you find it for the first time in your online time.

Quote from: Dobby on September 10, 2015, 22:06
"Lost" island sounds good. But what if the island moved? So nobody would have an idea where it is at that particular time? just an idea to add to your suggestion.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Goldy.

You mean like random moving from time to time to make it more interesting? if so I like the idea.

Ethan

"Lost" island sounds good. But what if the island moved? So nobody would have an idea where it is at that particular time? just an idea to add to your suggestion.
I can make an island with one object  :)) :)) :like: :dislike:

Luismi.

Nice idea dobby, cookie for you, +1

Me owned Vikingo. xD.

Matias

Nice idea dobby, i like it, cookie for you.  :like:

StarFish

Thanks for reposting this, now I could vote (I had a little spam in my mailbox according to this topic - merged, split, locked, unlocked, removed, etc.)  :))
URMJK420

Quotary

Quote from: lvor on September 14, 2015, 21:12
Ok than, I give up because I still like my own idea.
But Dobby can you set this topic back to my name than please!
This idea is still comming from me, and I wont lock anymore...
You fucked up once (this thread wise.. you fucked up alot, and it's a miracle you're still here), so why would Dobby trust you to probably fuck up again?

OT: nice idea, it'll get boring after a while tho.. finding it once will be fun, twice would be fun but not as much and that'll keep up.. it'll get boring quite fast.